ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 2

Is it out in the shops now or tomorrow morning? I assume the copies everyones got are either downloaded demos or reordered ones?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Been playing mine since I got home. Was desperate to get a turbo E36 M3... But they won't let me put one on... Dang..

So I'm just whooping ass with a 450bhp NA BMW at the moment...:dapprove:

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
You should try a 660bhp Clio V6,im enjoying playing with porsches and ferraris at the moment.;)

Best car so far is the one i started with though,Mk2 Golf Gti 16v running 413bhp and dropped on its ass.Up to level 27 at the moment and got a nice healthy garage full of motors(i think theres around 24 now just from winning them)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
You should try a 660bhp Clio V6,im enjoying playing with porsches and ferraris at the moment.;)

Best car so far is the one i started with though,Mk2 Golf Gti 16v running 413bhp and dropped on its ass.Up to level 27 at the moment and got a nice healthy garage full of motors(i think theres around 24 now just from winning them)

Have you unlocked the professional race series?

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Thats pretty much the most power you wil get from it.Just about every addition including a new 6 speed box.Make sure you sort out the suspension set up,i also tried Toyo's but Yokohama seem to give a little more grip.You can push the back end out in 3rd on a straight if you nail it.Will try to get some pics of it posted up this weekend.Its Liquid Yellow with a carbon look bonnet(i dont do all the graphics or strange colours).Its dropped on its ass and running 19inch rims.Only thing left to do is maybe buy some rims from motech as they are 43lbs lighter.I run the game on full simulation mode,all driving aids off and manual gearbox

0-60 - around 4.0(if you can get the power down..lol.)

Top Speed - 201mph

Evo 8 Jap Crap
I won a Tommy Kaira Skyline a while ago.

It now has every mod you cna get for it.

0 - 60 in 2.7secs
0 - 100 in 4.6

It did do 228mph but ive since added the forza spoilers to the front bumper and defuser to rear bumper to help keep it on the road lol and its brought the top speed down to 200mph.

Its rated a 10 for acceleration :D

It will light all 4 tyres up off the line and thats with 265/30/19's and pirelli slicks.

Its running 948bhp with just over 800lbs of torque.

To be honest ive probably tuned it too far, great on the straight but even the 8 pot brakes struggle to slow it down for the corners :( lol

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I won a Tommy Kaira Skyline a while ago.

It now has every mod you cna get for it.

0 - 60 in 2.7secs
0 - 100 in 4.6

It did do 228mph but ive since added the forza spoilers to the front bumper and defuser to rear bumper to help keep it on the road lol and its brought the top speed down to 200mph.

Its rated a 10 for acceleration :D

It will light all 4 tyres up off the line and thats with 265/30/19's and pirelli slicks.

Its running 948bhp with just over 800lbs of torque.

To be honest ive probably tuned it too far, great on the straight but even the 8 pot brakes struggle to slow it down for the corners :( lol

lmao..I left mine standard.I prefer the lesser cars to play around with.1000bhp skylines dont really appeal to me.Dont you find it bogs down off the line if you give it too much?

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Theres no lag what so ever its lights the tyres off the line but still launces and leaves a big pair of 10's behind it haha

I only used the skyline for the jap tournament to beat the top secret S15 which ive now won for winning the series.

Most my other races are done in my Supercharged R32, supercharged integra or my RX7

Saxo VTS
Where's the going to be the cheapest place to buy this?

Tesco? Asda? Sainsburys? Game?

Gonna go buy it after college :p

Xbox Live tonight?

Gamestation are gunna have the bog standard game for £30 I think, if they don't am just going to trade VT3 in at blockbuster to get it for a tenner.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
3 extra cars?.I got one extra car for my preorder - a nissan fairlady.:dead:

BMW M4; S1000 RR

You should try Supra power. It makes little pieces of mince out of my Turbo Gallardo (gave the Gallardo to a friend and I drove the Supra):eek:

Only LCE car I've bought so far is the S204, and it's rubbish.