ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

how do i play benchmark on like a free run, gymkahna style?

as if you can get the old skyline gtr too!

and the old m3! i loves this game too much

SQ5
how do i play benchmark on like a free run, gymkahna style?

as if you can get the old skyline gtr too!

and the old m3! i loves this game too much

Go right back to the start and select free play then hot lap. There doesn't seem to be a way to have it all unlocked as one huge track though :( I thought you would of been able to the way they spoke about it

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Has anyone had the accelerator glitch yet?

Have had it 3 times now and noticed on other forums that a few other people have had it.

Go into a corner, brake, knock it down a gear and the revs stick on. Also sometimes when you knock it down a gear it goes really quiet, revs sat doing nothing when your trying to accelerate out of the bend, then all of a sudden they kick back in again. We are talking half a second lost. Anyone else?

Go right back to the start and select free play then hot lap. There doesn't seem to be a way to have it all unlocked as one huge track though :( I thought you would of been able to the way they spoke about it

GUTTED!!

yehh i thought it would just be an open playground track too tbh!

cheers

Has anyone had the accelerator glitch yet?

Have had it 3 times now and noticed on other forums that a few other people have had it.

Go into a corner, brake, knock it down a gear and the revs stick on. Also sometimes when you knock it down a gear it goes really quiet, revs sat doing nothing when your trying to accelerate out of the bend, then all of a sudden they kick back in again. We are talking half a second lost. Anyone else?

Yup I've had it. Also had a sound glitch where revs are dropping but the rev sound stays the same tone!

Gettin a bi pissed off now..

I still cant race D, C or B on line? Only A and above is shown when I press circuit race?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
How urgent do you need one? I can make them to length and PC world will charge you a bomb!

Been to Pcworld £40 for 15meters, didnt have 10 there,

Well i would need one say about 10meters, as the box is downstairs and im upstairs :)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
If you press Left on the D-pad in a race, under were your Lap times etc is, it says Drift?

whats that all about?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Just bought this and i have to say i'm not happy with it.

Why have they made it so easy? If feels so far from a driving sim its unreal. No matter how side ways you get a little bit of opposite lock will fix it.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
is there a quick way to get money on the game? because its taken me from last night to now to get up to £138k,

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
What cars have you used m8? And I assume you have all the driver aids off?

Yeah i drive with everything off.

Just a quick example as i'm pissing about with it now. A Tuscan S. Coming into a sharp left turn, pin the throttle in 2nd and you just go round it. Come at it again, flick it right and then into the left with the throttle pinned adn you just go round the bend.

Use the handbrake to get the arse out and you can simply drift the whole circuit. Its so watered down its verging on arcade style driving.

Plus most of the cars sound way off what they should.

Just bought this and i have to say i'm not happy with it.

Why have they made it so easy? If feels so far from a driving sim its unreal. No matter how side ways you get a little bit of opposite lock will fix it.

There's plenty of cars a little bit of opposite lock won't fix. You've got to have the most gentle throttle & steering inputs when drifting my E36 M3 (which it's solely built for), too far and no amount of opposite lock saves it.

Nippy white cup
Thats really weird...I was in a Segaris last night and you could go round a reasonable bend in 3rd..plant it and the back would come round straight away :S..plus someone said that the 22B sounded nothing like it but to me at least, it sounds spot on? Maybe its down to setting of the speakers (more base?) but the burble and the turbo etc sounded spot on imo

Chris

Integra Type-R DC2
Bought this today. Loving it. Dominating all the initial races with my DC2, though ive just spunked a silly amount on Euro'ing my Scirocco. ATS Classics + drop + negative camber = win.

As you may recall I was very very critical of the interior views of the demo - tbh they were pants!

Now am not sure what has changed as they aren't bad at all, pretty good in fact!! Only tried the RS Focus, Alfa Beriva(sp) and a few others but they seem so much better?!?!?!

JB

RB 182 Cup
Loving this game, bought the LCE for £49 from Game.

At risk of being flamed I do enjoy the drag strip, Veyron against an F1, Fiesta vs Twingo - it's all good :D

Got a stripped out E30 on throttle bodies which I'm trying to tune to get it into the 10 second 1/4 mile.

Liking the way certain cars start to wobble at high speeds, glowing brakes seem to be less over done this time round.

New tracks are fun. Shame however that you can't colour a lot of the wheels because they are chrome, or decal the windows of cars. Just nitpicking though.

Right... off to the Sedona straight mile in my Buick with it's newly installed ZR1 lump :eek:

Integra Type-R DC2
One thing thats bugging me about the interior of the DC2, the steering wheel inside is from a 96 spec itr, even though its a 98 spec. And the wheels are from the UKDM, even though its JDM. And theres a big 'Honda' badge on the back. But thats just me being anal. :p