ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I've done what I always do, Spend all my money on 1 car.

Bought EVERYTHING for my Focus RS, its now a 4wd RS200 powered 744bhp monster.

However, I've ran out of races with it lol. (I run go on choose event and click the little squares.

Supposed I'd beeter start running some standard C Class cars I've won :(

I've done what I always do, Spend all my money on 1 car.

Bought EVERYTHING for my Focus RS, its now a 4wd RS200 powered 744bhp monster.

However, I've ran out of races with it lol. (I run go on choose event and click the little squares.

Supposed I'd beeter start running some standard C Class cars I've won :(

Most of the car's I've been gifted have sufficed with minor tweaks so far! (Level 27)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
the game certainly likes throwing achievements around. i've got more after playing forza 3 for about 5 hours, than i've got for the whole of forza 2 which i spent hours on.

Mini Cooper
I love this game.
I was just in the last race of a championship I needed to come first to win cause i messed up the first race. Second to last corner I'm in second place and being and being stuck behind the first car the whole race thinking I'm not going to do it and then he spun out, VICTORY :):)

Do signal boosters help with wireless on the 360? Apparently I'm not allowed to drill through the newly painted walls and through the floor, or through the new window frames for some strange reason lol. There's no way I can drill through the masonry either to route a cable outside either, it's far too thick.

SQ5
Why not? Just get a long drill bit? We do it a lot. Then just clip it down the wall to were your router/switch is and plug it in :

Can do external grade cable for 75p/metre :)

SQ5
O dear! Do a rough plan of your house on paint and I'll see if I can work out anything for you!

PM it to me too, keep the thread clean :p

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
It's really old school masonry that's solid as anything. We've tried drilling through it before with a big hammer drill and proper long masonry drill bit and got nowhere.

Proper wired masonry drill? No use trying to get through a properly built wall with a 20 quid battery pack jobby :p

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Is this going to come out on PC, Because I really want it

There would be more chance of Bin Laden chomping of the remnants of a bacon butty, shat out of Bush's ass - than this ever appearing on the PC. ;)

Seems a shame really as to why. The potential (as they say) would be limitless on the PC.

D.

F56 MINI Cooper S
how do i enter a drag race? only really just started the game, are these events later on in the game?

also, how do i take photos of each car, but not while they are in the garage?

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Loving this game, bought the LCE for £49 from Game.

At risk of being flamed I do enjoy the drag strip, Veyron against an F1, Fiesta vs Twingo - it's all good :D

Got a stripped out E30 on throttle bodies which I'm trying to tune to get it into the 10 second 1/4 mile.

Liking the way certain cars start to wobble at high speeds, glowing brakes seem to be less over done this time round.

New tracks are fun. Shame however that you can't colour a lot of the wheels because they are chrome, or decal the windows of cars. Just nitpicking though.

Right... off to the Sedona straight mile in my Buick with it's newly installed ZR1 lump :eek:
The Buick Regal? For some strange reason i just love that car.:eek:

mk5 fiesta zetec s
you can change the colour of chrome alloys mate. buy a normal set spay them the colour you want. then buy the chrome ones and they should be that colour

mk5 fiesta zetec s
that nsx is a weapon in s class mate. round the corners anyways, i just sold mine to do up my r33 skyline. that is a beast also has a dump valve sound :D

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
tbh sneeks i just wanted to see what could be done with the twingo, and late last night i chucked about 90k into it. did a Class A race earlier with it and it left the R8,dodge etc but on the straigh it tops out at 154, not good when you have these supercars flying up your arse lol,

the game certainly likes throwing achievements around. i've got more after playing forza 3 for about 5 hours, than i've got for the whole of forza 2 which i spent hours on.

Your not wrong I have nearly half of them and have been on for a couple of hours at most!

Formally Clio 182
Just going online now to play Forza.

If there's a xbox live party going full of CS'ers or anyone else, add me... GT is Phoenixology.

dk

911 GTS Cab
is it gay that i have had forza 3 for 36 hrs now and a new super elite and haven't even unboxed the 360 or played forza yet?

i'm not even too excited to open it, i just don't know, i can't get excited about it. playing uncharted 2 though, thats ace!