ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
oh it is R3, its stupidly fast just undriveable. Its the brakes, Its got the top ones on and its set to 200% braking but nothing can stop it lol

its got every part on it possible

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
just going to do event selection with what i have got and buy a 380,000cr Rari 430 R3 car,

Currently racing Twingos in a 944bhp M5 :)

106 GTI
200% brake pressure?

Most probably abs canceling the brakes when applied lol, try dropping the pressure I used to use 107% with abs.
also stretch the ratios out and add more downforce

Fabia VRS & Yeti
R3 'raris were the tits in F2!
I'm only on lev 10 so far, the Evora is the nuts for class c (or whatever class its in)!

Si

RS Clio 172
one thing that annoys me is that on Forza 2 you used to be able to change the colour of the car underneath it's standard livery.

Now you can't even change the colour of the wheels without the whole lot being wiped!

bought the R3 Zim Zimma... put some new wheels on etc... but i can't change the colour without wiping it all :(

then tried making my own livery and it was w**k. hahaha. currently rocking in primer grey.

Is it just me finding the hard opponent difficulty alot easier than Forza 2?

Its does seem somewhat easier than Forza 2 imo, that was hardcore whereas this seems a tad more geared towards the casual user and yes I play with aids off and manual gears!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You're a homo if you use ABS. :(

Just reached Level 30. Nice shiny Veyron that I've just upgraded to 1400bhp. And it's still as drivable!

Bought a Saleen Supercab, for a laugh as well.

Si

RS Clio 172
30 gets a veyron? woop. I'm half way through 29. You get that horrible Viper at 29 :dead:

Motorbikes
Its does seem somewhat easier than Forza 2 imo, that was hardcore whereas this seems a tad more geared towards the casual user and yes I play with aids off and manual gears!

Agreed, feels much easier to drive and a lot more casual! Quick upgrade and season play will appeal to casual gamers.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think it's that easy on hard tbh.

I chose the C4 as my first car and bar the first race I found it very difficult to get firsts so put it on medium, but that's too easy.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
yea, also dont like the way the races are set out in seasons, preferred forza 2. oh and whats with the driver not moving his hand when changing gear :S

You can choose to pick them off the grid, same as Forza 2? :p

The driver doesn't move his hand because they found it was glitching more often than it was working

Think of how many different animations they'd have to make for every single unique car

Si

RS Clio 172
Yeah, I sold that on the Auction House. Some honky bought it for 400,000 Cr.

Ker-ching.

ooo awesome idea! Never used the auction house. my garage needs a good clear out. hate clutter. lol.

7 laps of sedona... I hate this track. lol.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Are the only cars available th ones in the freeplay or do cars get unlocked throughout?

Is there no mk5 R32 ?

MINI FJCW
Why can't I paint both sections of my veyron :( I dont want red! argh. lol.

Try going into 'Paint' and then you choose the whole car, then scroll across with RB, and you should be able to pick the manufacture colours, im sure there are different options for the Veyron. Just a suggestion ?

Motorbikes
Does anyone see anything funny happen with shadows on other cars, one minute they're defined and next its just a haze.

Si

RS Clio 172
Try going into 'Paint' and then you choose the whole car, then scroll across with RB, and you should be able to pick the manufacture colours, im sure there are different options for the Veyron. Just a suggestion ?

tried that and despite the little icons displaying the 2 colours that it should be... the front section doesn't change. :(

I've decided my reventon is better than the veyron anyway. the veyron likes to go... it doesn't like to stop though. lol.

106 GTI
tried that and despite the little icons displaying the 2 colours that it should be... the front section doesn't change. :(

I've decided my reventon is better than the veyron anyway. the veyron likes to go... it doesn't like to stop though. lol.

Christopher recommended that on the parts that you cant paint you can still apply vinyl

Si

RS Clio 172
yer i noticed that... you can't do metalic vinyl though. and the vinyl takes a while to get spot on. i'll have a look. prever the reventon now anyways.

PoT love. x

106 GTI
yer i noticed that... you can't do metalic vinyl though. and the vinyl takes a while to get spot on. i'll have a look. prever the reventon now anyways.

PoT love. x

Il have to add you on live, x.

be warned though most dont like my style of raceing :rasp: