ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Is there anywhere you can max out the Veyron?

I've been bombing it up and down the straight on the Nurburgring for ages but can only get 242mph.

Loving it so far anways.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Just been attacking Fujimi Kaido with the Ferrari F333. c**kpit view and just ABS to stop me colliding with the armco barriers. Brilliant white knuckle ride, the acceleration on the thing is insane, plus a lot of the corners are off camber, or dip half way through the turn so you momentarily lose traction, red-line, then all 700bhp comes back at once. You can't see much of the track from inside either which doesn't help.

Seems easier to drive it in F3. I remember it was a right handful controlling the wheelspin in the previous game but as long as you treat the throttle with respect in 1st gear it doesn't tend to spin up and veer off into the trees this time round.

Also tried the 207 Super 2000 on the same track. Good fun even if it does like a bit of understeer. Love the bangs coming from the exhausts on the more powerful cars as well. Just need more of them and some flames!

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Just been attacking Fujimi Kaido with the Ferrari F333. c**kpit view and just ABS to stop me colliding with the armco barriers. Brilliant white knuckle ride, the acceleration on the thing is insane, plus a lot of the corners are off camber, or dip half way through the turn so you momentarily lose traction, red-line, then all 700bhp comes back at once. You can't see much of the track from inside either which doesn't help.

Seems easier to drive it in F3. I remember it was a right handful controlling the wheelspin in the previous game but as long as you treat the throttle with respect in 1st gear it doesn't tend to spin up and veer off into the trees this time round.

Also tried the 207 Super 2000 on the same track. Good fun even if it does like a bit of understeer. Love the bangs coming from the exhausts on the more powerful cars as well. Just need more of them and some flames!

turn the ABS off :p much more fun.

i was having fun drifting the Mustang 500 last night.... epic car.

Si

RS Clio 172
I know it's prob been covered before... but I'm at work and have limited time so cba to search...

How do you upload images to use as vinyls on forza 3? I've got a few logos i want to get onto a car but no idea how to get them in game. Can someone point me to a guide?

Cheers.

You cannot upload images. All of the decals/liverys on Forza are made in the editor. So plenty of time and the various shapes layered up/tweeked is the only tools you have. If nobody has already made them and put them in the storefront.

Si

RS Clio 172
so things like pedobear... homer simpson etc have all be created? serious skillz. the Ken Block one must have taken an AGE.

1.8 Civic EX
ive actually just noticed that the clock on the dash of the cars (where viewable) actually shows the correct time lol Easy one to see is on the Fiat 500...nice little touch.

i'm doing quite well with some of my designs and layer groups etc only selling them off cheap (1k - 5k) but sold quite a few now...

1.8 Civic EX
just had my first accidental flip/roll...just uploaded the replay to my storefront if anyone wants to watch...

was actually quite a close race till that point. Point to Point on the ring..

106 GTI
just had my first accidental flip/roll...just uploaded the replay to my storefront if anyone wants to watch...

was actually quite a close race till that point. Point to Point on the ring..

Was it on the small uphill section? Left then right, nasty curb

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Gonna be getting this this evening, I'm not on Xbox live, but would like to download some of the vinyl's and bits like that, do I have to be a gold member to do that kinda thing?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Only info I've seen so far suggests it's to do with online lobby options.

I think it includes a fix so you can load a setup in online lobbies? There is also something to fix the tampered profile isn't there?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
currently only need 3 cars to get the connousier achievement.

A Bugatti I will win at level 30
A McLaren F1 I will win at Level 40
A Koneggsegg I will win at level 41

I'm going to buya cheap Koenigsegg for 350k, So that leaves the McLaren F1 at Level 40. I'm only 26 so will be bored by then of this i think :(

Anyone want to gift me McLaren F1 when I get to Level 30 and I will gift them it straight back long with any car I have won upto level 30 for you to keep?

Thanks

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Do you think that us with the poverty spec version of the game will ever be able to download the locked cars? I need a GT3 RS in my life :(