ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I've only had my 360 and Forza 2 for a few weeks but can't wait for this. I presume most of you guys play with all of the driving aids off? I need my traction control and ABS.:eek:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've only had my 360 and Forza 2 for a few weeks but can't wait for this. I presume most of you guys play with all of the driving aids off? I need my traction control and ABS.:eek:
I've only had it for 1 day, but turned off all the driving aids bar ABS. I find it more difficult to adapt if I'm used to the driver aids.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I used aids at first because I'd never played Forza before, but once I got used to it the only way to play is with all aids off.

A4 Avant
All aids off is the only way to roll.

I found easing onto the brakes rather than just slamming them on works very well when ABS is off. Similar to feeding the throttle in when TCS is off.

Lee

BMW M2C
I played it a hell of a lot over the weekend. Now I'm comfy with the wheel setup it's amazing. I've always played with all aids off when using the pad, but it's often tricky to catch a slide or feather the throtle, and trail braking is next to impossible, hence some of the gays using ABS.

I had a quick glance at some of my race times since getting the wheel setup, and out of my friends list I'm fastest on pretty much all of them, with no assists. Most tend to have ABS on.

Aww bless. lol

Usual stuff like the graphics are better, there are going to be 900 cars, full "realistic damage" the physics are better.... lol While I suppose the physics you could put down to personal choice and the graphics granted are pretty if a little grey/plain looking on the environments the rest is just pure speculation.

They're comparing two games that there is very little info on and neither of which anyone has played back to back to compare. I'm just hoping that PD pull their finger out and release the f**king thing for starters and that all the shortfalls that GT5p had have been resolved. I'll happily buy both but after GT5p my expectations of GT5 are pretty low if I'm honest.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've always been a GT lover, had every one thats been released. Although the graphics aren't great on FM2, the gameplay and physics are a lot better than the GT series. Obviously FM3 adresses the graphics issue.
I'll still buy GT3 in 2013, but it will have to be a massive update from prologue to grab me in the same way GT2 did (and FM2 has).

Usual stuff like the graphics are better, there are going to be 900 cars, full "realistic damage" the physics are better.... lol While I suppose the physics you could put down to personal choice and the graphics granted are pretty if a little grey/plain looking on the environments the rest is just pure speculation.

They're comparing two games that there is very little info on and neither of which anyone has played back to back to compare. I'm just hoping that PD pull their finger out and release the f**king thing for starters and that all the shortfalls that GT5p had have been resolved. I'll happily buy both but after GT5p my expectations of GT5 are pretty low if I'm honest.

They might have 900 cars, but by the time its out, we'll have Forza 8! lol..

They might have 900 cars, but by the time its out, we'll have Forza 8! lol..

And no doubt amongst them you'll have about 20/30 japanese micro cars that A you've never heard and B have about 60bhp. Some random s**t like 1920's F1 cars that you won't be able to(or want to) use in the game to race. And the other 400 odd they have over and above Forza will probably largely consist of every limited edition/facelift/JDM only version of skylines, supras, impreza's etc since time began.

Like I say I just hope it arrives this year and that it makes me eat my words.

SQ5
I'm going to wait to see if they do a limited edition before i preorder.

I thought this but wanted to get on the reserve list ASAP as all of CS with 360's will be buying it let alone EVERYONE else lol!

Limited Edition when it eventually comes up will be ordered too So I'll have a spare copy when its out :p

This is supposedly the known list so far of the 115 tracks in the game.
Amalfi Coast (Italy) [image]
amalcit.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • TBA
Arizona Desert (USA) [image]
southar.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Drag Strip
  • TBA
Circuit de Catalunya (Spain)
catalogdf8.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Circuit de Catalunya Grand Prix Track
  • Circuit de Catalunya National Track
  • TBA
Le Mans (France)
lmlogjs0.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Circuit des 24 Heures
  • Circuit Bugatti
  • TBA
Montserrat (Spain) [image]
montselogo2.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Camino Viejo de Montserrat Circuit
  • Camino Viejo de Montserrat Circuit Reverse
  • Camino Viejo de Montserrat Short Circuit
  • Camino Viejo de Montserrat Short Circuit Reverse
  • Camino Viejo de Montserrat Club Circuit
  • Camino Viejo de Montserrat Club Circuit Reverse
  • Iberian International Circuit
  • Iberian International Circuit Reverse
  • Iberian International Circuit Short
  • Iberian International Circuit Short Reverse
  • Ladera Test Track
  • Ladera Test Track Reverse
  • Ladera Test Track Config 2
  • Ladera Test Track Config 2 Reverse
  • Ladera Test Track Config 3
  • Ladera Test Track Config 3 Reverse
  • TBA
Nürburgring (Germany)
nurbloghz4.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife
  • TBA
Sebring (USA)
seblognq5.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Sebring International Raceway
  • Sebring Short Course
  • Sebring Club Course
  • TBA
Silverstone (Great Britain) [image]
silvlogvq7.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
  • Silverstone International Circuit
  • Silverstone National Circuit
  • TBA
Suzuka Circuit (Japan) [image]
suzlogdo5.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit
  • Suzuka East Circuit
  • Suzuka West Circuit

Not sure whether the Licence for Imola is tied in with F1 rights and the Ferrari Challenge games so it's hard to say. I can only give the information I've found so far and not all of it is 100% confirmed. Only thing you can rely on is the number of cars and circuits and the actual circuits/cars shown at E3.

The Le Mans date is linked into a competition they were running for hotlappers IIRC they were putting on a 24 hour event to be run along side the Le Mans event for them to take part in. There's some suggestion there might be another press release with some more info on the game at the same time. Usual s**t though with the net it's hard to seperate the BS from the genuine info at times.

I'm yet to see a game cheaper at a supermarket at release date than online tbh. Granted a month or two later you might catch a bargain but not at release.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Gears of War 2 was cheaper (£29 IIRC) in Sainsbury's on release, but to be honest I don't see the problem with pre-ordering to ensure you get the game, if for any reason the pre-order doesn't make it just got an buy an instore copy then sell the pre-order later.

compare_the_meerkat.jpg

Simples.