ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

C

Cupster

Level 20 something now, just won the Remington/Revonton/Rimmingtool thing after year 3. Loving it - Just running out of money to send the Mrs shopping all day now, lmao.

1.8 Civic EX
fook me the R2 races are annoying....it's like the AI has gone from mildly agressive to get out the way or die lol

bashing me about all over the shop and strangely enough it's never them that ends up spinning after a little nudge...

it's beginning to get very frustrating. might drop down the ai difficulty a level just so i can get the game done....

-
Gone and done it and got me a 360 this evening and been at forza since!

Just one newbie question, is there an easy way to offload your s**t beginner cars without using the auction house etc?

What am I missing by not installing disc 2? Got a Cup spec 360 today so only 256 mighty bites to play with until I pick up a hard drive.

Loving it anyhow, my first experience of high-def gaming and it sure is preeedy.

182FF with cup packs
fook me the R2 races are annoying....it's like the AI has gone from mildly agressive to get out the way or die lol

bashing me about all over the shop and strangely enough it's never them that ends up spinning after a little nudge...

it's beginning to get very frustrating. might drop down the ai difficulty a level just so i can get the game done....

I witnesed a wicked crash last night on the R2 championship, there were 3 cars in front, the forst went wide, bounced off the barrier, was t-boned by the next one which it barrel rolled over and smacked into the 3rd car in line. Unfortunatly I shamshed into the back of this one, but it was amazing none the less. I saved the reply, so I'm gonna find a decent reply angle to catch the carnage and upload it.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I got my 3 gift cars from Turn 10 today :)

Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro with F3 branding

Forza24.jpg

Camaro SS with Crackdown 2 branding

Forza23.jpg

M3 E46 Coupe with Bungie branding

Forza22.jpg

Last edited:
i just got me a elite :D £199 in game for elite + 3 games forza3, wrestling of some sort and football of some sort traded the last 2 in for dirt2

anyways add me :p flyerdan2

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Anyone wanna try a nascar race tonight? Stock cars on the Nissan Speedway thingy? 20 laps with all drive aids off etc. should mean £££.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
What class or motor?

Errm, its R3 i think. Theres a Chevvy, Ford and Dodge i think. Maybe more. The nascar looking cars :) Unless i have to buy it? If i do thats homo as i don't have the funds dammit.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Not sure if I'm on tonight (A Level coursework is a bellcheese) but i will be on sunday night for a race!