ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

57 Clio Campus Sport
My net spazzed out last night. Then someone asked me to go out and I chose that instead of dropkicking my router.

Did you find the password AK?

AK

M240i
No mate. Found a few 'super passwords' online so will give that a go. Failing that it'll be Monday night before my NAT stops being a c**t.

AK

M240i
I'm getting a WEE bit better at this now :). Bought the ultimate edition so I can race against more cars that a Bora!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm getting a WEE bit better at this now :). Bought the ultimate edition so I can race against more cars that a Bora!!

Good man!

Lexus LFA.

I got the ultimate edition last week no money to buy the lfa though.

Pity. It's one of the best cars in the game.

That lag by Chris yesterday ruined my car lol was doin ok then was flying

Yeah it was mental. Booted me off Live and I knew it'd cause chaos since I was hosting. :eek:

I'll be on later, around 10pm.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
If I'm on tonight I'll be even more slow than usual. Not played forza in a while.

AK

M240i
How does the ultimate edition work? Will I need to uninstall the disc 1 I've already got installed on my hard drive from the normal Forza?

Kawasaki ER6N
I'll be on from 9.30 ishafter my Chinese hehe

Trying your control method to what do you use to change gear etc.