ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Kawasaki ER6N
Money money money.

52a2adf9.jpg

Bus w**ker
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EWW.

MoH sucks more schlong than AK on a weekend.

ph2 172
Some good races tonight. The race on the ring against that zonda was close and my rwd impreza against that clio was good fun.

Trying to stop my s15 was interesting :rasp:

AK

M240i
Some good races tonight. The race on the ring against that zonda was close and my rwd impreza against that clio was good fun.

Trying to stop my s15 was interesting :rasp:

Zonda and Clio was me matey. f**king good buzz all the way round the ring till I fucked the last corner up!!

ph2 172
That 430 was gd all round, just my driving in the middle of the race let me down badly.

My s15 on the other hand is rapid on the straights and shocking at stopping and cornering :eek:

AK

M240i
That 430 was gd all round, just my driving in the middle of the race let me down badly.

My s15 on the other hand is rapid on the straights and shocking at stopping and cornering :eek:

Lol. I had an almost perfect race round the ring and could only just keep up :(.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
100% AK's fault, that. ;)

Decent races again. I had a good night apart from that shocking M5 race.

And the race on Motegi where I was punted off two corners in a row. :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Only managed a few races, I quit the Nurburgring race as I accidently selected my drift spec s14...ridiculously unstable over 80mph and didn't turn - at all.

Still not sure what happened to everyone apart from Chris in the 510's, lol!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Only managed a few races, I quit the Nurburgring race as I accidently selected my drift spec s14...ridiculously unstable over 80mph and didn't turn - at all.

Still not sure what happened to everyone apart from Chris in the 510's, lol!

Good race, that!

The 510 needs an LSD. :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good race, that!

The 510 needs an LSD. :eek:

Final corner - flat and hold on, lol! You were carrying a smidge more speed than me through the hairpin onto the straight, and leaving me for dead!

Was good fun, I <3 Tsukuba races in lowish powered cars. 16 of us in EK9's will be chaos, lol!