ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

AK

M240i
Nah it was pish.

Best one was the ring where I was catching you and Stu till someone flipped on their roof and glitched me into the barrier :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It was only 'pish' because you can't drive for sh*te.

And I saw you punt yourself into the barrier following me and Stu on the 'Ring! lol

AK

M240i
Lol.

I'll be on tonight for this and a bitta Fifa assuming my postman isn't a mong can actually do his job today.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll play some more of this game and get prepared for Forza 4, I don't think I've played this at all during 2011. I'm sure I read that you can import your cars into F4?

AK

M240i
I'll be on tonight. Had the gym early this morning so needed an early night.

No FIFA through yet though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
il be on aswell. no one was on last night so i built up a few b class and a class rwd cars seen as i always have to pick the same ones because i have none. dont know if they will be any good though lol. might build an m3 aswell.
and yeah sneeks im sure i read somewhere that the cars in your garage make a difference to what you have in forza 4 although i dont think all cars will go through.

AK

M240i
Not sure if I'll be on tonight or not, going for a swim after work then going to see The Inbetweeners (Orange wednesday pikey, innit). If I do it'll be about 10-11ish and probably not for long.

Kawasaki ER6N
Lol at ak deleting me off xbox live.

Also ea servers down for some but not others seems a recent problem after a search.