ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The MS Wireless one mate.

It's honestly brilliant with F1, but I can never be bothered to set it up. With a proper stand (not an ironing board, lol) it'd be amazing, but I don't have the space.

Lol @ 42K. FYL.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The Fanatec (sp) ones are apparently brilliant, but very expensive. If I had more space, I'd be tempted.

Might stick mine on Ebay tonight, seem to fetch £80+ on there.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Might be dunno detailing tomorrow so need an earlyish night. Been making Initial D cars :)

AK

M240i
I know.

It was on porpoise.

Rabbit%2Bwith%2BPancake%2Bon%2BHead.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i might be on tonight but probably come on more like 10-11 and will be staying up late. also with tag there is one really really small track which is like half a mile long and perfect for tag if theres ever people that dont have benchmark again.
id be up for cod aswell aslong as i remember to take the game round to my missus

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nah, no new 360. Going to wait until pay day unless it does it again. They're super cheap now though... I was tempted.

Plus, since it's back working again I can trade it in for £30 off the price of a new one if it lasts. :eek:

I'll be on later for sure. Going out for a bit but I'll be back around 9.30pm I reckon.

AK

M240i
Really really good race between me and BIFCAIDS last night on Vagina. Side by side all the way to the first tunnels in Ferrari 360 CS'.

Awesome.

Watched the reply before I went off too.. :D

Once we'd both totalled our cars I watched Chris drift round Kaido, it's gay how good he is ;-\

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i thought last week was the last topgear? should be on tonight. didnt come on cod last night because i have no map packs i knew itd annyoy you lot