ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
lol :eek: sorry. i usually have it switched of because im talking to the missus or i get moaned at for egnoring her. but i shall try be abit more talkative :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
lol boot her off. i dont get it i keep getting really good times on s class on ring by myself.. check the leaderboards but whenever we play online i usualy end up last :mad:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
haha you dont boot me often ak so its okay. been playing with a rwd megane today it sounds a beast so if were on tonight i may give it a try haha.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol boot her off. i dont get it i keep getting really good times on s class on ring by myself.. check the leaderboards but whenever we play online i usualy end up last :mad:

Traffic mate. It's all about the start at the 'Ring, IMO.

Also, try to keep really neat in the first section where everyone else goes banzai... I make up a few places there most races lol.