ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Some screen grabs from above seeing as Che was blasting through menus so quick.
4qps0g.jpg

3889392528_7cba9c087a.png

vsgiev.jpg

2gwdwsy.jpg

2qn8x93.jpg

There may be some more footage/info from pax up later if there is I'll post it up. You forewarned Nic you'll be MIA October onwards?

182 Trophy (216/500)
i am soooooo in love with the new menu lay-out! is that wrong?????

my life will be lost to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaido.... Was this off the first Forza?

Yup, for those not familiar here's a couple of clips from Forza 1 on the old xbox, going to be awesome to have it back it's a monster although some of the outlines of the amalfi coast (which has not been show yet) look like it could be awesome too.

ignore the retarded initial D style music.

[youtube]DOSd8DVp5-I[/youtube]

[youtube]ep9rRnPYgAc[/youtube]

Yup, for those not familiar here's a couple of clips from Forza 1 on the old xbox, going to be awesome to have it back it's a monster although some of the outlines of the amalfi coast (which has not been show yet) look like it could be awesome too.

ignore the retarded initial D style music.

[youtube]DOSd8DVp5-I[/youtube]

Take me ...on your mighty wings..TONIght... der duh duh der duh! :D

I was impressed with the effect on the rearview mirror and that track looks great.

Seen them already and they were close to the ground, must be your age ;)

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
that footage looks the nuts the only annoying bit was the in car view on the drifting you have a big roll cage cross bar goin across your screen

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
C

Cupster

E46 M still has the same wheels front and back? Sorry that just annoys me!

The one and only fail I have seen in this whole thread!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Should they be wider at the back? Are we nit picking a bit here guys?

Do people play it with the in car view?

There is a different offset on the rear to the front so the centre where the wheelbolts are will appear more sunken from the face and the spokes will taper differently. Like I say it's a little hard to tell from that screen grab. Although it should be right I won't be losing any sleep over it if it is wrong.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
And the car view my resident Forza expert?

I only asked as I want to get involved! :)

I can't decide tbh, I've been a long term bumper cam user so it might be hard to shake the habit. I will probably give the interior view a bash for more immersion but if I find it clumsy I may go back to the bumper cam to clip apex's a bit better.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Just never got the hang of cabin view, would be okay with a seat and a wheel probably!

I look forward to a couple of cs forza nights.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Think ill be sticking with the bumper view
Will have to have a blast at the cockpit view just to check out the interiors though :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I reckon the interior view may be encouraged by including it in the difficulty settings; using it earns extra credits maybe?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just never got the hang of cabin view, would be okay with a seat and a wheel probably!

I look forward to a couple of cs forza nights.

Same here. It's all very fancy from the interior view, but I've always been more of a behind-the-car-view kinda guy. The cabin view is very restrictive, IMO, as far as turns coming up and your surroundings. Certainly impressive, though, and more real to life than looking on from a hovering helicopter behind the car. Will definitely be trying it out.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Just reading the official forza forum for the first time really, god there is some sad people on there!

Active spoilers! I thought the guy was going to cry ffs!