ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

34zas6b.jpg

2ccuss0.jpg

2ilkdwm.jpg

f1wrjk.jpg

34qr1bm.jpg

2zizb45.jpg

13z49s3.jpg

wji938.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
^^^ I want that setup!!!! Got 3 HD tv's so might have to give it a go one day :cool:
Wonder if they are gonna start the big reveal today..............oooh gettin excited LOL

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I couldn't play with 3 teles!

I notice a fiesta rs concept picture!

I'm liking the lighting change on the ring, looks alot more how I'd expect it to this time round rather than the blazing sunshine in Forza 2.

Che team Forza said:
Prepare for screenshots all week long starting tomorrow.
Expect 2 videos next week by Landin. Amazing videos.
Then after Tokyo Game Show, we will start doing our car of the day features with screenshots and an article on a car every day until launch!
I forgot to mention there will be a video this week too, but it'll be hosted on television first.
That's also I can say at this point. And no, it's not a TV ad. You'll see some cool game clips.

Good news, No wonder Landin has been quiet on the net lately. I'm just hoping he's had enough time to create something as epic as the Team Blackjack stuff he's responsible for on Forza 1 and 2.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So if you play arcade mode you can use any car untuned and un painted?

But to play them in the career you have to earn pennies and buy them?

yup, you can also use arcade cars in the multiplayer online too. But as said if you want to mod/paint/use in career you'll have to front up the cash.

No idea, all that's been released info wise is in this thread. Understandably they're holding bits back to tie in with a PR schedule and various games conventions/expo's.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's gone gold now, I'm presuming? So the only thing stopping them from releasing the full car list is the fact that some cars may still be scrapped from the final release.

Yup, last week. Nope the PR schedule is what's holding them back. We still have TGS to come (next week) which is when the demo hits XBL. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few surprises lined up for that especially given it's a market that PS3 dominates and GT5 is rumoured to be making a showing/release date at. Would make sense from T10/MS end to really upset a few people and win over some Japanese fans.

A translation of some info from HK
Sorry for my English,I try using simple vocabulary to translate the preview from this article(The player participate the meeting forza3 active in Hong Kong)
http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=1283377&fpage=1&toread=&uid=&page=1
The car models were made by several companys and few were buyed directly from making cg's company ,like the lamborghini reventon model was buyed from the company making the car model in the batman movie.
The game in the active is a finally build and the graphic is much better than E3 build ,stable 60fps and the reflection is too amazing.
In forza 2, the reflection on car body is 30fps, sometimes it shows all of a sudden. But in forza3 is 60fps.
The tracks have spanish..........,and the most plusate the fujimi kaido track from forza 1 is back.
The most worth to say is the Nurburgring track completely update.Forza team go to Germany and find the track is not the same(some stuff). The weather is usually a cloudy day,so it's not suitable from forza2.Then changing the weather and the ground is not flat like before.
Actually playing feels big change, it becomes much difficult than forza 2 even in all assists on.
The graphic shakes.For example,when you brakes,the carmara become lower than usual,it much progress.
The pressure of the tires is ture. You can see the tires change shape from turning the curve,and it affects the ability of holding on surface (I don't know how to describe). The producer says it produced with michelin company and other,and no other games has this effect until now.
It may cause one tire no touching the ground,and the muscle car with a big horespower may pull the car head accelerated at the beginning.
The online mode also has strange(funny) mode like rob the flag. Thinking about a suv crashs the mini cooper flying away.
The game has 2 disk. The second disk contects the rare car and most people don't like the car than disk 1.
Sorry for my English again, wishing you guys can read and understand what I describe and be useful to you.
20090916_5b6920e27867c83cb2ffdij09MnYQDr3.jpg

Interesting!

There wasn't a Reventon in Batman though IIRC.. they broked a Murcielago

I know the translation is very broken English but I read it as the car modelling was outsourced to various companies and for example the Reventon was done by the company responsible for the CGI in the Batman film (I'm assuming one of the Bale ones)

Not that they had modelled the car on the one in the Batman movie.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I know the translation is very broken English but I read it as the car modelling was outsourced to various companies and for example the Reventon was done by the company responsible for the CGI in the Batman film (I'm assuming one of the Bale ones)

Not that they had modelled the car on the one in the Batman movie.

That makes more sense now :)

“Forza Motorsport 3” Unveils the Ferrari Collection and Original Amalfi Coast Track

This October, the universally recognized “cavallino rampante” of Ferrari’s prancing stallion badge makes its return in “Forza Motorsport 3,” the highly anticipated racing experience from Turn 10 exclusively for Xbox 360. As the perfect complement to “Forza Motorsport 3’s” sizable Ferrari roster, Turn 10 is also lifting the curtain on an originally designed track, the Amalfi Coast, where fans will enjoy both point-to-point and circuit racing as they speed through the scenic landscape of Italy’s rustic coastline.

As Ferrari takes center stage at the Frankfurt Auto Show in Germany, Microsoft and Turn 10 are excited to announce that “Forza Motorsport 3” will include 29 models from the legendary manufacturer, including iconic cars such as the Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 512 TR, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Enzo, and Ferrari 430 Scuderia at the title’s release.

To properly showcase all of the amazing Ferrari models that players will find in “Forza Motorsport 3,” Turn 10 will be showcasing all 29 models on Forzamotorsport.net, starting today and running for the remainder of the week. These reveals will include exclusive screenshots and information on each model, as well as a few surprises, so be sure to tune in daily. For the latest updates on all things “Forza Motorsport” as well as a chance to give feedback and ask questions, follow Turn 10 on twitter (@turn10studios).

Additionally, to help complete the Italian racing experience, “Forza Motorsport 3” takes racers on a tour through one of the most beautiful destinations in the world – the luxurious Amalfi Coast of Italy. Inspired by the picturesque environments of the coastline, the originally designed Amalfi Coast track is sure to be a fan-favorite for showing off breathtaking videos and screenshots captured in “Forza Motorsport 3’s” video export and photo modes. As a circuit, the Amalfi coast is 3 kilometers of challenging narrow cobblestone roads, beautiful beachside vistas, and tight tunnels. In its “Rally di Positano” configuration, the Amalfi Coast is over 19 kilometers of white-knuckled tarmac rally heaven. Fans of point-to-point racing will love getting from point A to point B on the many stages of the Amalfi Coast.

“Forza Motorsport 3” is rated E for Everyone and will be available in the U.S. on Oct. 27, 2009, Europe on Oct. 23, and Asia on Oct. 22. For a deeper dive on the cars in today’s reveal and upcoming announcements in the coming days, please visit http://forza.xbox.com and the Turn 10 twitter.

Re: Amalfi Coast - The behemoth of p2p tracks

2rejz3d.jpg

25h2zw9.jpg

af7vqv.jpg

154aic4.jpg

nb9mr9.jpg

xckhu0.jpg

2gv27us.jpg

2qurdc2.jpg

2coj6mt.jpg

mjvhcl.jpg

fe2i3a.jpg

vz7lf4.jpg

2vjxtgx.jpg

2rdevsx.jpg

2q04zlx.jpg

2w3cjms.jpg

2zf0rj9.jpg

kqjd5.jpg

yup, although I'm tenting more over 11 miles of winding coastal road at amalfi than the Fiats, lol

Gally, they're hitting us with more all week this week, cars, videos etc so no doubt it'll be soon.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Unknown if accidentally or not but Microsoft Germany confirms in the latest revision of their Forza Motorsport 3 factsheet monthly car packs as DLC. One pack every month consisting of 10 cars each for a period of one year.

2mxfjgh.jpg

Translation: Per month one new Car-Pack with 10 models (1 year long)

The factsheet can be found here.

Unknown if accidentally or not but Microsoft Germany confirms in the latest revision of their Forza Motorsport 3 factsheet monthly car packs as DLC. One pack every month consisting of 10 cars each for a period of one year.

2mxfjgh.jpg

Translation: Per month one new Car-Pack with 10 models (1 year long)

The factsheet can be found here.

400+ at launch then another 120, f**k me my garage will be rammed, lol