ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Hard to say as they've changed the game a fair bit on alot of fronts. You do have a steady trickle of cash coming in, if you can sell cars, artwork, tunes etc and race with difficulty ramped up you'll get a fair bit. If you rely soley on wins to accrue cash and have expensive taste/like to mod you might find yourself having to sell cars to fund others.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
In Forza 2 the easiest way of making money was to buy/create some nice artwork and sell it on.

Nope. The easiest way was to use your gifted Audi and have it motor around those endurance races in auto mode while you watch TV or go to work. ;)

Massive monies when you get home :cool:

Repeat until rich.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Nope. The easiest way was to use your gifted Audi and have it motor around those endurance races in auto mode while you watch TV or go to work. ;)

Repeat until rich.

Yeah even with the worst driver u usually came first. (its abit harsh on your xbox though leavin it on day & night)
Made quite abit of cash selling my sensible soccer mini & Golf GTi rat paint jobs too :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Repeat until rich.
Not seen this one mate!

Auto mode then leave you say!

And you always win?

Citroen DS3 DSport

Repeat until rich.

I had forgot about that, well mentioned.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Not seen this one mate!

Auto mode then leave you say!

And you always win?

U hire a driver, the better the driver the bigger % of your winnings they take.

Just use one of the worst ones & u still usually win, pocketing a bigger wedge of cash in the process

lol, it's like GT B spec (I think that's what it's called) I suppose you could liken it to a football manager game, you pick a driver based on their stats, they take a cut of the winnings based on their skill level and you set it going and see what the outcome is. They wont always win, you will give away more cash to the better drivers you pick it's all done with AI basically.

1.8 Civic EX
lol I've been doing that a couple of times. Just need the money to buy all the cars in the game. Nearly there now lol

Annoying that you have to start the next race manually though and cant set it to do say 3 or 4 in a row...

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
lol I've been doing that a couple of times. Just need the money to buy all the cars in the game. Nearly there now lol

Annoying that you have to start the next race manually though and cant set it to do say 3 or 4 in a row...

put a car up for 3 million and ill buy it should get you through niceley

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
5 billion credits to buy off ebay I know where I'll be getting mine!

Che Team Forza said:
Screenshots and 3 more Ferraris on FM.net this morning. Also screenshots of Amalfi too. ;)

We will reveal a bunch of Ferraris each day for the rest of the week. Also, I'll post a ribbon of Positano.

Forza Pitpass Report: The Ferrari Collection Pt. 1

Teaser: From Maranello with love.

Che Chou and Evan Griffey, 9.16.2009

In the world of motorsport and cars, the name Ferrari stirs the imagination and jump starts the heart. This legendary manufacturer’s colored heritage has produced some of the world’s rarest, most spirited, beautiful, sought after, pure bred, and expensive cars in the history of the automobile. This October, the universally recognized “cavallino rampante” of Ferrari’s prancing stallion badge makes its return in “Forza Motorsport 3,” the highly anticipated racing experience from Turn 10 exclusively for Xbox 360. Here at Turn 10, we begin our tribute to Mr. Enzo Ferrari and his prancing stallions by including no less than 29 of his most iconic creations in Forza Motorsport 3. Each Ferrari has been meticulously modeled, capturing every detail from cockpit to rear engine bay in a most obsessive fashion.
amalfi_1.jpg

And good things come in 3’s. To celebrate our stable of Italian stallions (as well as the announcement of the Ferrari 458 Italia at the Frankfurt Auto Show this week), we’re doing a 3-part Pitpass Report series on all the Ferraris in Forza Motorspot 3 for the next 3 days. Each day we showcase a handful of Ferraris – all of which look and sound amazing – with screenshots and a bit of context. Additionally, with 29 Ferraris in the game, you’re going to need some tarmac to lay down that old country rubber. Well, we’re finally lifting the curtain on an originally designed track, the Amalfi Coast, where Ferrari fans will enjoy both point-to-point and circuit racing as they speed through the scenic landscape of Italy’s rustic coastline.
almalfi_2.jpg

Inspired by the picturesque environments of the coastline, the originally designed Amalfi Coast track is sure to be a fan-favorite for showing off breathtaking videos and screenshots captured in “Forza Motorsport 3’s” video export and photo modes. As a circuit, the Amalfi coast runs a challenging 1.15 miles, with terrain characterized by old cobblestone roads, beachside vistas, and tunnels. In its “Rally di Positano” configuration, the Amalfi Coast is over 19 kilometers of white-knuckled tarmac rally heaven. Fans of point-to-point racing will love getting from point A to point B on the many stages of the Amalfi Coast.
But enough on all the magnificence of Italian cars and the old country. Let’s have a look at our first batch of Ferraris.
See the official Screenshot gallery here.

amalfi_3.jpg

1964 Ferrari 250 GTO

250GTO%2864%29_small.jpg

Playing the Ferrari name game, the car’s 250 moniker refers to the displacement in CCs of each cylinder of the 3.0-liter V12 while GTO stands for Gran Turismo Omologato -- or GT homologation -- which meant these street-legal cars were built to meet racing regulations. Identified by its swooping lines, long nose and three-gill ducting just aft of the front tires, the 250 GTO was a game changer for Ferrari, winning world championships in 1962, ’63, and ’64. Only 39 examples of this high-pedigreed stallion were built, making the 250 GTO one of the highest priced collectibles on four wheels today.

1987 Ferrari F40

1987%20Ferrari%20F40_small.jpg

A four-wheeled 40th anniversary celebration, the F40 is one of the most iconic Ferrari supercars of all time. Ferrari really pulled out all the stops, opening the Formula 1 parts bins to bring the F40 to life to make it the fastest production car in the world in 1987. The biggest F1 contributions were the composite material used to make the body and the engine technology gleaned from Ferrari’s F1 efforts. This was the turbo era in F1 and the F40’s 288 GTO-derived twin-turbo V8 lays down the law to the tune of 478 horsepower and a whopping 426 lbs-ft of torque. Weighing about 2,900 pounds the F40 could blast 3.8-second 0-60s and, with its F1-spec suspension, it explored the outer boundaries of performance on a regular basis. A total of 1,335 were built.
1991 Ferrari 512 TR

512TR%2891%29_small.jpg

Miami Vice flashbacks, replete with pink flamingos, Florida palms and Don Johnson in a white tweed suit aside, this Ferrari was the last of the flat 12-cylinder cars and 2,280 units were produced. The 512 numbers stand for 5-liter V12, while TR stood for Testa Rosa – meaning red head. Distinctive ducting fed the midship-mounted 5.0-liter engine which pumps out 428 horsepower and with a six-speed manual the TR can eclipse 60 mph in 4.9 seconds. Fans of the classic Sega racer Outrun may want to relive some Sunday drive memories on the Amalfi Coast.

1995 Ferrari F355 Challenge

F355Challenge%2895%29_small.jpg

The Ferrari name game is a little harder to decipher with this bad boy. The 35 stands for 3.5 liter while the last 5 denotes the engine’s five-valve per cylinder design. The Challenge is a strictly racing version of the F355 Berlinetta with the only additions being race seats, a high-downforce wing and roll cage. The car was designed to run in the model-specific Ferrari Challenge Series and only 109 were produced.

1999 Ferrari 360 Modena

360Modena%2899%29_small.jpg

Named for the birthplace of Enzo Ferrari, the two-seater’s 360 refers to its 3.6-liter V8. A successor to the F355, the 360 retains the formers five-valve design and pumps out 394 horsepower. Gearbox selection consists of a F1 six-speed semi-auto or six-speed manual. Available as a Spider or Berlinetta from 1999 to 2006, the 360 could blast to 60 mph in 4.4 seconds but it really shines when pushed through the corners, unveiling the balance and agility Ferrari is famous for.

2002 Ferrari Enzo

EnzoFerrari%2802%29_small.jpg

Endowed with the best of Ferrari‘s technological might during a time when Michael Schumacher was in the middle of his five-consecutive-championship domination of F1, the Enzo sent shock waves through the supercar world. It was a F1 car for the streets that for the first time leaned more towards the F1 car than a street car. In fact, it went beyond F1 because the Enzo’s carbon fiber body employed active aerodynamic technology and a high-downforce floorpan design, both outlawed in F1 at the time. Additionally, the wind tunnel-tested under tray was so effective the Enzo has no need for a rear wing (and you probably shouldn’t install one on an Enzo either). Powered by a 6.0-liter V12 rated at 651 horsepower with a teeth-pulling 485 lbs-ft of torque, the Enzo is an exotic among exotics. Many may know of the Enzo via YouTube videos involving wrecks or other heartbreaking examples, but it’s a sad day when one of 400 are lost.
2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia

430Scuderia%2807%29_small.jpg

With a reference to Ferrari’s racing division in its name, there is no doubt where the soul of this prancing horse lays. A $95,000 premium over a base F430, the Scuderia is essentially a Challenge Stradale treatment for the F430, meaning that it’s a more track oriented, lighter weight version of its street car brethren. The Scuderia gets a 20-horse bump to 510 horses and its 118.6 hp/liter specific output makes it Ferrari’s most powerful naturally aspirated V8.

2009 Ferrari California

California%2809%29_small.jpg

Paying homage to the iconic 250 California of the 1960’s, this modern version is Ferrari’s first ever hard-top convertible. Under the hood, the California boasts 460-horsepower, direct-injection, 4.3-liter V8, and seven speed auto-manual gearbox, another Ferrari first. While it looks like a sprawling urban cruiser, don’t be fooled -- the dual-clutch tranny translates to 0-60s in four-seconds flat.

I usually post all the full size pics in here but this is massive fucked if I'm posting 46 links. Click on them in the gallery for the full size :)

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/media/images/default.htm?galleryid=1875#/screenshot/1739/

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
quite liking the 512 TR actually, although 430 Scuderia will be nice. Can't wait to do some downshifting through tunnels with the surround sound up.

SQ5
As far as the tunnels are concerned I'm praying for pop's cracks and flames on overrun although I think I'll be disappointed :(

Been playing GTA IV over past few days and a few cars have pops, bangs and flames! If R* can do it T10 can :rasp:

They didnt in Forza 2 and there are a fair few more cars in Forza than GTA, I love the beaters in that that really smoke pop and backfire in it!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I would have liked an OE 355 tbh.

Still looks superb and I can see half the world driving that track all day just to through tunnels! ;)

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
What are the first 5 cars u are gonna buy in Forza?

Reckon my list will be somethin like:

Twingo RS - Capsicum Red
Focus RS - Ultimate Green
Clio V6 255 - Acid Yellow (obviously)
BMW 135i - Black
Subaru Forester STi - White (subject to it being in the game)

Nippy white cup
That vid is superb! The detail on the decal at the end is amazing and at 4:43 the illusion of grip as the lambo jumps slightly then lands looks much better than pervious games

Chris