ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

I never get excited about games (apart from GT3 on the PS2)

But I can't wait for this. Just over a month to release date? and I'm liking the sound of the gaming chair project.

Che Team Forza said:
Alot of people have been asking but I can now confirm there will be no tractors or Combine Harvesters in the game.

Sorry dude :dapprove:

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Sorry dude :dapprove:

Suppose I'll have to wait for Forza Harvest 7 then:dapprove:

and the gaming chair was almost finished
279966286_160cb23d13.jpg

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll buy a Elite when I return from Alcudia in 2 weeks time and download the Forza 3 demo. Hopefully this game lives up to the hype.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
i dont know if i should get is on 360 or PS3 :(

any difference? (other than the controller)

and i dont want answers like "caus the PS3 has skillz innit"

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
VickMcLane on ForzaCentral :

Ok I'm back from the Festival du jeu video ,the final build was there along with the demo :

C32 Amg
250 testarossa
330 P4
Diablo SV
996 GT3
997 911 Turbo
Mclaren F1 GTR
Loctite McLaren F1 GTR
F355 Berlinetta
No Countach
No proper Miura...

The Mclaren F1 GT is the sole street car the 3 others are racing cars including the F1 Mclaren F1 GTR and Loctite McLaren F1 GTR and one last which I don't really remember the name
that's only what I remember so far... I couldn't spend too much time in the menu ,there was people behind me and the hostesses were pissing me off.

I tried the Enzo on the Almafi Coast and I must admit that this track is a huge disappointment :

It's simple : It's the low-resolution feast it's think simply the worst looking track of the whole game ,even GT4's version could keep up with it !

lol, tbh I'll judge for myself, even if it's the poorest track out of the lot wont bother me too much. There's more to Forza than polished visuals.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I refuse to buy an Xbox before i've bought a driver seat, and a G27. But since I can't afford a seat, or the wheel... I reckon boned. Shame :(, looks amazing.

1.8 Civic EX
i've found another good way to make money on forza 2!!

sell all the uprated parts you've brought throughout the game. I had only 670CR left after buying s**t loads of cars. Sold all the parts from my top 6/7 most heavily upgraded cars and i've now got 481,573CR. I've still gout about 30 more cars that i've upgraded in some way or other...bring on the money! lol

There's a kaido clip on there too chris ;) only site I've used with such crisp video content can't get over how fluid the motion is how much trees etc pop out of the background and how crystal clear it looks compared to Forza 2 looks a generation newer than the old game!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Latest additions:

2006 Miura Concept
2007 #80 Flying Lizard Motorsports 911 GT3-RSR (997)
1977 Dodge Challenger
1973 Porsche Carrera RS

There are 10 Lambo's in the game, with 2 slots left to fill. Countach and original Miura?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Also found this quote from a French journo regarding a few things, most notibly the Nissan GTR :

I really meant a deutsch racing car, those that are hard to master...
I didn't take the time to try the career mode (wouldn't have been interesting in such a short time), I preferred to race as much different cars on different tracks as possible.
I think it's safe to say that we pretty much know all the features though unless they are saving an ultra big feature for TGS. I doubt it.

The roll-over of the car in the grass really impressed me. I had seen some videos where the reactions of the car were off but this completely reassured me as it happened in a totally believable situation. Sure there are still some reactions that are a bit off but I haven't seen anything remotely close to the famous Le Mans video.

About the whole photoshop thing, I've asked the question to Dan and he gives his point of view on it. We also talk about the different leaks, DLC, the relationships with manufacturers and especially Audi. Unfortunately, the interview needs a little bit of post-production mainly to reduce the echo of the garage (and to replace my question asked with my french accent with some text ). Yes the event was in a garage but not an average garage as there were a Ferrari California, an Audi R8 V10 but also a Peugeot 908 Le Mans race car and awesome old cars that you'll see in our video.

The embargo is on the japanese-track-everyone-knows-about and the car that weren't revealed.
I can tell you that I saw at least one red car that wasn't revealed this week.
About the R35, Dan said at the festival du jeu vidéo (in front of dozens of people, I think it's safe to say that I don't break any embargo here ) that they didn't get it but were planning to have it on DLC. Maybe Sony has some sort of exclusivity (wouldn't be surprised).

For those who were asking about the reaply editor, we've made a little video showing different views. Expect it (with the other videos) at the beginning of the week.
We also have a video of simulation damages.

Edit : About the "old" tracks. The Nurburgring really felt different and looked amazing with more trees than ever (you can tell that you're in the green hell this time and not in some wonderland only missing Alice), spectators, etc... When you compare it to the rather crappy version of Forza 2, it's like night and day.
New York was also great to see revamped in such a beautiful way. I have to admit that I didn't try the others because as you can imagine I mainly focused on the new content (Amalfi, Catalunya, etc...).

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It seems there are around 100 cars left to announce, with 25 of those being race cars. So 75 road cars still to come :cool:

Same trailer someone just added that abysmal track over it. On the R35 tbh I'm not fussed same as the veyron, nice to have them but 4wd bores me for the most part.

182, SQ7, Trafic
Just been look at DLC on the Game marketplace and Forza 3 details say that it was "Co-op 1-2 Players" and "Online Co-op 1-8 Players"

Now I haven't seen anything mentioned about Co-Op modes, anyone shine any light?