ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Kaido will be epic, no two ways about it.
2822n9i.gif

3932940276_23e001545a_o.png

29z643m.gif

98ae5e.gif

In the full game can you reduce the steering sensitivity? I gave the demo another bash yesterday and I found it way too twitchy/light.

Che Team Forza said:
Yes, 2 awesome videos this week by Landin.

Dreams is not one of them.
biggrin.gif

About to head out to Tokyo now.

The Wire Season 1 is prepped and ready to go on my iPhone.

I know, LTTP, etc.

In the full game can you reduce the steering sensitivity? I gave the demo another bash yesterday and I found it way too twitchy/light.

I use the incar view on Dirt 2 and its like 90 degree steering wheel movements or nothing!

But its very, very good!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
It does look a bit unpolished, but even the interiors of the F40/F50 in real life are very underwhelming.

You should see a 917!! lol

It's a Ferrari race car, an old one at that so will look very Heath Robinson anyway. I'm reserving judgement until I see the game, fair few of these shots have been taken months ago and not using the final build.

I know it's the latest reveal but they've been taking shots for months Scutch so I'd not like to guess as to what build each shot relates to.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
any chance of having a round up of new features without having to go throught the whole thread? did i read you now do the clutch?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Didn't even realise they had the new Ferrari in it! Jeeez!

Only announced not long ago!

I wouldn't worry I'm rusty as f**k too, barely played Forza in months for various reasons short amount of gaming I've done has been on infamous.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've been playing it from scratch again on the 20GB HDD I have (after moving my main save to my Elite) I'm hoping the physics will allow me to just jump right in with my awesomeness :approve: