ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Sorry about this question guys, but I really can't search through the entire thread!

What's the difference between the limited edition and the normal? Is it worth paying the extra £9 odd quid... ??

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I can't link you on here, but search for Forza 3 on Amazon and check out the LCE version. It tells you at the bottom what is included.

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Manufacturer's Description

Limited Collector’s Edition Includes:

• Custom Case
  • 2GB USB Stick
  • Premium Keyring
  • Access to VIP program
  • 5 Custom Cars
  • Classic Car Pack
  • Premium NXE Theme
  • Custom item of Avatar clothing
  • Game disc, manual, and LIVE trial card
Think I'll just get the normal game tbh :)

Damage repaired
The Forza 3 Limited Edition comes with:
  • Forza Motorsport 2GB USB Storage and keychain.
  • Forza Motorsport VIP Membership* and Exclusive Car Pack*: Want to be a top painter, tuner, driver or just more active in the community? VIP membership is the way to get yourself noticed. Includes special treatment within the online Auction House, Community Storefront and on the Forzamotorsport.net forums. Also includes 5 of the hottest cars from the roster of Forza Motorsport 3, available only through your VIP membership.
  • Exclusive Collector's Edition Car Pack*: This one is for the fans. This pack includes 5 cars that have been hand tuned and hand painted by the developers at Turn 10 to fly the Forza Motorsport colours.
  • Exclusive Forza Motorsport 3 Theme:
  • Customise your Dashboard experience with this limited availability Xbox 360 theme.
In theory you are getting 10 extra/different cars looking at above.
Plus with Game they are giving an E92 M3 exclusive game car, so that makes it 11??

Nippy white cup
I think more than ever this game is worth getting the extras...IIRC there are special cars being released that are going to be exclusive to VIP's over the coming months

Chris

Last edited:
  182, SQ7, Trafic
The LCE edition I guess will be exactly the same two discs just with a code to gain VIP access yes?

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
displayimage.php

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Mine's been dispatched from Amazon on a "next-day" basis!!!!

F*ckabout!

If it turns up tomorrow, I might actually poo myself!

Not a 320d
You're saying that like it's news? :p

It is to me lol. Ive not kept my eye on this thread and ive been playing it for a few days now. Some sound bugs in it too. But generally its an awsome game, IMO you should start the game up, go on a "hot lap" round lemans in the F40 Compt thing and tur your HD tv up full blast.

I GUARANTEE you will be like :eek: OH MY.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm seriously ill at home at the moment, all I've got to do is stretch the illness out a day or so ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ooooooooooooooh. Is that the Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI Quattro, by any chance?

I did not know that was in the game.

For some stupid reason I cancelled my Amazon pre-order and swapped to Blockbuster............

Hey, I suppose it will turn up eventually. :(