ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, you can put the R10 TDI or R8 LMP engines in the R8 road car, and then remove the restrictors. Impressive. I just hope the R8 is in the final game...

;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Two more great vids. The F40 sounds bayootiful :

[YOUTUBE]U_0y1E9aXMs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jme7oKv_MQg[/YOUTUBE]

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LMFAO, Golf GTi Rabbit with AWD conversion pwning S Class cars :

[YOUTUBE]Az_UMZf9Q8A[/YOUTUBE]

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL. I guess it's still unrealistic in parts :

[YOUTUBE]JYdRSQtNJKc[/YOUTUBE]

Saying that... you never know...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I presumed it was the RS200 swap, but it's actually an AWD conversion and not RWD, so I don't know.

It's f*cking too quick, that's for certain!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
It's wrong for really wanting a silly-fast X5, right?

:eek:

Makes you a c**t, IIRC :p

I really want to play with that Saleen Supercab

10487303.jpg

57 Clio Campus Sport
Yer I bet it's amazing round corners compared to all the other american cars. But is in fact as good as a nissan micra.

It does look like a transformer though, so it does get bonus points

BMW M4; S1000 RR
This game has actually got me painting, in Forza2 I didn't really bother too much with it. I made a few race liveries, but then putting a shopping list, my name and a number isn't that hard.

I've got a list of logos, stickers etc all to copy into the game that I'm going to be working on now I've stopped winning normal cars (after level 30 something you start getting race cars each level, but that means I'm safe to buy an F50 GT, Enzo, Zonda, Saleen etc.

Here's what I did the other day when I got my Veyron, which I imagine is what most people do, put all the mods on it and then be suprised that 200hp gives you 15mph extra (although you do get there a bit quicker, especially with 450kg removed).

photo.jpg

I did see the end coming up, but I thought what better way to go, than into a wall at 260mph.. (Notice everyone still cheering)

photo3.jpg

After the tow trucks came...

photo2.jpg

Also put a V12 TDI engine into the R8 V10 (as I mentioned earlier). 650hp and 900ft-lb at about 2500rpm. Not set it up for racing yet, but I'm confident it will blow most things out of the water with all that torque coming out the corners.

It loses the 1/4 mile to the Veyron by a knats c**k. Also completes a standing mile 0.5 seconds slower than the Veyron. Impressive stuff considering it's 500kg lighter than the Veyron, thus will corner and brake better.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I haven't actually bought a 135 yet suprisingly. I'll have a look though I'd rather have a 135 powered M3 lol

PS Did you know:

If you ever find yourself driving a Veyron, you can beat a 197 in a mile drag race even if you give the Clio a 15 second head start.

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I haven't actually bought a 135 yet suprisingly. I'll have a look though I'd rather have a 135 powered M3 lol

PS Did you know:

If you ever find yourself driving a Veyron, you can beat a 197 in a mile drag race even if you give the Clio a 15 second head start.

Something to remember when you're sat at the lights, then...

:S

;)

C

Cupster

Aint that Veyron ting mean't to have 7 gears?

Race 'box take it down to 6, perhaps?

On a side note, the windscreen looks very intact for a quarter K shunt?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
the car looks very intact for a 262mph crash, but you can only expect so much in these games due to manufacturers restrictions.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
wonder how realistic the game performance is, the veyron is compared to the mac f1?

stats say the mac f1 can get to 120mph and then launch the veyron it will still get to the 200 quicker than the mac....... god i'm sad but try it someone lol

Mazda Mx5 1.8 Mk2
Hey,

Im gonna preorder the game today with next day delivery

Those with preorders depending on their current order status where do you guys think the best place to preorder it to get the the the earliest?

Thanks