ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Yeah tbh it's the car I'm most looking forward to driving what with it being 4wd and an Audi, that really excites me. I'm just really pissed we've not seen more of it, in red specifically would be nice.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I can see no end of disasters with the inclusion of A. tunnels, and B. suv's and C. rollover, when hendo is involved.

Sounds good, will definately be joining you lot online for this :approve:

Will be enough to see what the visuals are like and how the physics have changed. I'd like more but I understand the reasons we wont get it.

As these are the cars for the demo, it's a yes to decent RWD ;)

2007 Porsche #80 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro
2009 Ferrari California
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
2009 Mini John Cooper Works

Glad I ordered the LCE now :)

Che Team Forza said:
The VIP membership that comes with the LCE gets you -- on a very surface level -- 5 of the hottest cars in the game and recognition within the game and on the website that you're a Forza VIP who has purchased the LCE. You guys already know which 5 cars are included in the VIP package. Recognition in the game and on the site means you'll have a little insignia to tell the world that you bought the LCE.
VIP is also tracked on our servers and I will be working with Fred on creating a bunch of exclusive liveried cars, as well as tuning files, layer groups, and more from the best of the community and gifting them en masse to all VIP members. It'll be like logging in one day and getting cool stuff because you're a VIP. I don't know how often we'd be doing this but it'd be at least once a month and whenever I have cool stuff to share with all our VIP members I'd just drop 'em into your inbox through our servers.
As for that whole cars and tracks rumor, I can't comment on that now but let me just say it won't be limited to VIPs. Everyone will be happy.
Also, the LCE package is very sexy. It's really the DEFINITIVE retail version of the game.
emotion-2.gif

Looks very good, is it locked at 60 as never seems to go above? (NB I know anything over 60 barely makes any difference!)

Golf GTI PP Mk7
Looks very good, is it locked at 60 as never seems to go above? (NB I know anything over 60 barely makes any difference!)

it'll be locked at 60 to keep tearing to a minimum. the human eye doesnt really notive any change over 30fps anyway tbh, these people that claim they can tell when theyer fps dropped from 100 down to 60 or something are talking crap.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
I ordered LCE from Game :)

Nice to see that they are offering extras... I had the LCE of Forza2 and didnt really see the benefit.

it'll be locked at 60 to keep tearing to a minimum. the human eye doesnt really notive any change over 30fps anyway tbh, these people that claim they can tell when theyer fps dropped from 100 down to 60 or something are talking crap.

100 vs 60 i'll take your word but 60 vs 30 I definitely notice a difference. 60 is so much more fluid.

106 GTI
100 vs 60 i'll take your word but 60 vs 30 I definitely notice a difference. 60 is so much more fluid.

Could be the same as decibels though as when something gets to loud it sounds the same?

Saw you was live the other day, all good in the hood now?