ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Delivering mail – We’ll continue to prioritise Special Delivery™ and Royal Mail Tracked™ mail for delivery on strike days, however the nature of the CWU action means we cannot guarantee doing so. In order to provide customers with clear guidance on service, we will be removing the Special Delivery guarantee for items posted on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd which would be due for delivery on Friday 23rd October and Saturday 24th respectively

So if posted today, looks like it should still be tommorow :)

BMW M5 & E36
Anyone had one through from Game today? I had a dispatched email yesterday and paid the 3 quid extra for faster post, but nothing :(

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
how do you change the c**kpit view to sit further back?

Looked like a bit of a f**k about from that vid on youtube. You have to mess about with the multiscreen angles and stuff. Unless theres another way.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Just had an awesome duel with an R8 in my LP640 at Silverstone, the grunt of that R8 out of bends is impressive....:eek:

Tesla MP3 2021
Yey mine came from Tesco Direct today, not bad that and I was worried about there pre-order guarantee :).

Nice price as well at £31 :)

SQ5
LCE was dispatched from Play today, so guessing it will be Friday when that comes.

Bundle hasn't been dispatched yet though but is in the packing stage. So I'd imagine they will both be turning up Friday!

MY10 R35 GTR
Game just called me to say my preorder Forza XBox bundle will be ready to pick up forst thing friday

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Mine came from shopto.net today

shopto FTW tbh.

Love the fact you can stick a Focus RS engine in a fiesta zetec s or if you feel adventurous you can stick a 500bhp RS200 lump in it!

Wonder which to play?

4032082553_bf94dcff21.jpg

A4 Avant
I'm enjoying it, hasn't quite gripped me the way fm2 did, but it's early days still.

You have to be far more progressive with the controls. Physics are a step up from fm2.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
In 5 minutes I'd done the number plate, lowered it and put some CSL style alloys on (which have since been changed for the BBS ones and made 19" - a bit better than these ones IMO).

DSC02684.jpg

DSC02685.jpg

DSC02689.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

:cool:

MY10 R35 GTR
See I want a 360 for Forza and Gears of War!

I dont play the Wii enough as it is though!

Ive always thought of the wii as a console to play when mates are around or before you go to pub.

xbox and ps3 are a lonely gamers or online gamers console