ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

DSC02684.jpg

:cool:

Looks sweet but thats some weak offset at the back! haha

i NEED this game!

Clio RS 172 Phase 1
I didnt have to sign for mine. They just popped it through the letter box and were gone like th ewind.

Im certainly up for some racing tonight.

Xboxlive = dobb3r

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup! It should've been here yesterday though!!

Swapped my order to ShopTo, and they've turned it around in 24 hours, from ordering it to delivery. Mint.

Z4
I know the official date is tomorrow, but can you buy this in any shops yet? I'm dieing of man/swine flu and this would help no end!

BMW F31
was playing this until 3am this morning lol.

one word "awesome"!!

anybody who ordered from shopto got there R8 unlock code text/email this morning?

Last edited:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
My Focus RS is bloo.. I need to play with it tonight, after my Trans Am racings.

I bought an R33 GTR last night, tis cool.

One thing I do really like with this Forza is the quick upgrade option.. it means I'm not tempted to go mental with parts to win races.. saves me money, keeps the racing competitive and means I'll keep playing for longer

A4 Avant
I've found it much harder than fm2, this time I've kept my car similar PI to the AI, far more challenging and more fun.

Glad I got my MS wheel as well, works really well and force feedback is better.

ph1 titanium 172
omg it looks great, but where is the renault love guys ?

come on, isn't there supposed to be a 5 turbo, a v6, and a 197 ?

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
I've found it much harder than fm2, this time I've kept my car similar PI to the AI, far more challenging and more fun.

Glad I got my MS wheel as well, works really well and force feedback is better.

Can you drive as quick/quicker with the wheel? I'm really tempted to get one for this.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I rammed a Twingo off the road, it felt goooooood

Has anyone noticed how the AI sometimes randomly brakes too late and then goes steaming into a tyre wall.. watched a Focus do that last night, with no pressure from me

A4 Avant
I have my wheel on my lap at the mo, designing something to put it on at work.

I'm slower with the wheel, but it really brings the game alive. I'd recommend it for the price.

I rammed a Twingo off the road, it felt goooooood

Has anyone noticed how the AI sometimes randomly brakes too late and then goes steaming into a tyre wall.. watched a Focus do that last night, with no pressure from me

I was behind an R8 and a Ferrari and they touched then span each other out under hard braking at Silverstone. Was quite funny nipping between both of them spinning lol.

They still "brake test" you through corners when you're on their arse, which annoys me just like it did on FM2.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
On one of my early races in the Fiat 500, I noticed a couple of AI cars spinning off the track ahead of me and taking bad lines. Nice touch :cool:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
^Shame they still only race standard cars. So you can effectively blitz the races by upgrading your car to the championship threshold. R Class races can be challenging, but I haven't had too much trouble as of yet. Nearly finished the R2 championship.

Si you've put the same wheels on your AE86 as me. Work Equip FTW.

My ban has also been changed from 20 years to 1 week. So I'll be back online and trading next Wednesday!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
The fiat is a cracking car. I've made some decent changes and i was dumping on skylines etc. Even got it tripoding when i added race suspension.

I'm really impressed so far, the tracks are fantastic, maple valley looks stunning. The only thing i don't like is the number of similar cars in different livery, but of a cop out imo.

Can't wait to get back on it!