ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
They aren't loud as standard. My P1 was relatively quiet with stock Prodrive exhaust system.

I thought as a passanger tbh, but it is louder than you think when outside them imo. I want a P1 :dapprove:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Don't get me wrong, they are loud, but I'm basing this on the fact that it's an Impreza. Noise comes with it. Bearing that in mind, I was surprised when I bought the P1, as it certainly wasn't what I was expecting.

Seems Forza has translated the sounds over well enough, although I haven't heard the Impreza's yet. Sports/Race exhaust should do the job, although quite a few folk are claiming there is no noise increase with exhausts.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
As long as you have entered both the codes that came with the game it is easiest to get to it would be free run...think it is the 2nd track along...and I think the best is layout A but tbh I haven't been on them all yet

Cheers

Chris

both codes? i only got 1?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
LOL.....

You know that Audi R8? the one that doesn't come in the game? you know... the one they've held back on advertising....

well....
you only get it as a prize car when you hit driver level 20 :p

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sorry to divert away from forza :)o) but how did you find the wr1 in comparrison to the P1 Scutch? If the missus quits uni, as she keeps on saying she will, I'll be tempted but an impreza next year. RB5 maybe.

LOL.....

You know that Audi R8? the one that doesn't come in the game? you know... the one they've held back on advertising....

well....
you only get it as a prize car when you hit driver level 20 :p

Pity that 1. gift cars are worth f**k all and 2. you no doubt need it for a collector acheivement otherwise it would be getting sold the second I won it.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
Nope...
the only "collector" one now... is "Connoisseur" where you must "Own (at least) one car from every manufacturer"

Therefore...sell the fucker on the auction house :D

1.8 Civic EX
the was actually a fully chromed R8 driving down my local highstreet last week. looked shite tbh.

wouldn't tell the driver though.....looked like some sort of drugs lord lol

flyingporsche.jpg

U

Uddy

Does anyone know if Tesco will be selling it at midnight. Please note, Ive never done this before :p but seeing as im off tomorrow I dont mind!! :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I never got a code for the painted up R8 or BMW, yet it mentioned it in the product description. I'd forgotten about that.

They will be emailed mate

Some seem to have received them today, tho, but I assume most will be tomorrow and over the weekend

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Got my code from shopto as soon as I placed the order, you just need to log into your account.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I take it this is for X-Box only? Ive just bought a PS3, what car games would you recommend?

Gaz

MY10 R35 GTR
I take it this is for X-Box only? Ive just bought a PS3, what car games would you recommend?

Gaz

yep xbox only. Ive got a ps3 and xbox.

Dirt 2, GT5P and F1 are the only cars games worth it imo. Untill GT5 comes out

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I can't wait to get on photomode!

Some people have some serious paint skillz. My martini focus rep on Forza2 took me forever to make and was still shite compared to these.

Golf GTi Mk2
Anyone know how i should expect to pay GAME instore for the standard edition, LCE does nothing really for me. I'm thinking £45 as its on 2 discs but i stand to be corrected.