ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

You can do drive/engine swaps but I suspect it's in motion and he's pulling on the handbrake tbh.

You'll be well away Malice there's loads of vinyls of kitty, wakaba's, domo's etc on the storefront already.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
Pity that 1. gift cars are worth f**k all and 2. you no doubt need it for a collector acheivement otherwise it would be getting sold the second I won it.

haha!!!

Just sold my R8 5.2 to some dumb c**t on the Auction House.

Buy It Now for 100,000 credits! :D (It's only 150,000credits "new")
Prize car = 100credits.
Profit = 999,900credits. Simples ;)

You automatically get it when you get to driver level 20, so deffo worth selling asap if you get one before the auction house gets flooded with em.

Partner's Astra SRi
Got our collectors edition copy, woohoo!! I haven't been reading this thread but just seen it has a Renault 5 Turbo, SO COOL!!!

mk5 fiesta zetec s
few of my pics. my 530bhp fiesta. :) and my m3 i made for drifting.

fiestatunnel-2.jpg

fiesta.jpg

m3-1.jpg

haha!!!

Just sold my R8 5.2 to some dumb c**t on the Auction House.

Buy It Now for 100,000 credits! :D (It's only 150,000credits "new")
Prize car = 100credits.
Profit = 999,900credits. Simples ;)

You automatically get it when you get to driver level 20, so deffo worth selling asap if you get one before the auction house gets flooded with em.

Your maths aren't the best ;)

FN2 Type R GT
anyone know yet what Tesco are planning to charge? after what all the supermarkets did with fifa 10 i'm hoping they'll keep the trend up!

Got our collectors edition copy, woohoo!! I haven't been reading this thread but just seen it has a Renault 5 Turbo, SO COOL!!!

It was in the old one too ;) was a DLC car though in fairness so if you didnt have all the DLC carpacks you might not have known.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
how many gb does forza 3 take up then?

I've got the original xbox 20gb :(

Was going to upgrade to an Elite anywya, BUT ive got £30 voucher and 15% discount at sainsburys..

Toyota MR2
jammed down or just sticky?? Back to the shop me thinks. If it was older Id suggest somit else

neither! it just disconnects every time i touch another car or go on the grass. and on the menus it just constantly scrolls down realllllllllllllly fast. changed battery's n that did nothing. works fine in the menu tho! just on games it goes frecking weird. :S wont even scroll down at all on COD4 :(