ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm enjoying the game a lot more than i thought.

But the mustang is crap for handling which annoyed me once i'd committed to 4 races and just after I buy my vee i am given one, and since everyone has one its worthless.

A4 Avant
I'm holding off buying cars at the moment in case I get gifted them for leveling up. I really like the way the class races break up the other series.

I only have 3 gripes. Loading times, reving at the start and the crap music (IMO).

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I'm holding off buying cars at the moment in case I get gifted them for leveling up. I really like the way the class races break up the other series.

I only have 3 gripes. Loading times, reving at the start and the crap music (IMO).
The long loading times are really annoying.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
is it just me or can you not put decals on the windows? sure ive seen some pics where people have done it..

Si

RS Clio 172
Absolutely loving the game. the new menu layour annoyed me at first but i'm used to it now. racing is superb and LOVE the AI.

currently rocking an RS, S2000 and an E36 M3. Pics tmoz me thinky...

Some WRC liverys.

b4gveu.jpg
29c7xms.jpg
5znour.jpg
ojm73o.jpg
2wqybma.jpg
15s07d4.jpg
mcgkky.jpg
f2699k.jpg

A random.
2klaaw.gif

57 Clio Campus Sport
I was up rather late last night playing this which meant I was extremely tired when I woke up this morning, so tired that I managed to drop my old iPhone down the toilet...luckily I had just flushed it, but I still took a second or two to decide yes I really have to stick my bare hand in the toilet to save this iPhone...

B

Bucko

I was up rather late last night playing this which meant I was extremely tired when I woke up this morning, so tired that I managed to drop my old iPhone down the toilet...luckily I had just flushed it, but I still took a second or two to decide yes I really have to stick my bare hand in the toilet to save this iPhone...

Marigolds anyone? lol

Great game, I managed to play it for about an hour last night when i got in from the gym and loved the Fiat 500.

Pre-ordered from Play.com and it arrived in the post yesterday morning, nice!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I played this for a hour last night and completed the first few races and a Sunday event. Got 4 cars already which I was surprised at as I'm sure you had to work harder than that to get any in F2. I'm not sure I like that so many cars are instantly available in free play mode, this takes away from the achievement of earning your own cars.

I started with the Fiesta but that was replaced instantly by the Fiat 500 which is great fun.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
I'm loving the Ford RS200...
Only tuned to A600 but great fun, rapid acceleration.

Using it in the Nurburg A class series currently.

182 Trophy (216/500)
WOHOOOOOO, finally got my copy. Phone off the hook - check, food and drink supplies - check....... bye bye day

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Anybody else had issues downloading the limited edition content?
I entered the codes yesterday, they started to download & stopped at 1%
They have disappeared from my active download list & now when I enter the code it says it has already been used & can only be used once.

When I click on one of the limited cars eg 997 gt3 rs it takes me to marketplace then gives be some bollox notice saying "cant retrieve info from xbox live please try again later Ctatus code 80004005" :mad:

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
They have disappeared from my active download list & now when I enter the code it says it has already been used & can only be used once.

When I click on one of the limited cars eg 997 gt3 rs it takes me to marketplace then gives be some bollox notice saying "cant retrieve info from xbox live please try again later Ctatus code 80004005" :mad:

mine downloaded ok last night, around 7pm.

only had enough time to do the first race tho :(

Golf GTI PP Mk7

yeah its not working for me either, server must be getting caned id imagine.

Homo spec mazda

Go into your download history, it'l be there and you can re-download.