ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  172 /megane cab
September pack.

2013 Viper #91 SRT Motorsport GTS-R
2013 Viper #93 SRT Motorsport GTS-R
1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
1960 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato
1958 Austin-Healey Sprite MKI
1953 Chevrolet Corvette
1965 MG MGB GT
1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR
1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
1983 GMC Vandura G-1500
2011 Citroën DS4

Boring

1eight2
Just downloaded the sept pack and got the porka pack for 800ms points! Hopefully this will relight my forza garage

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Anyone tonight? finally got it and wanna see how epically arse I am!

Ph 1 172
any chance someone could add me for some racing tonight ill be on all night from 730 onwards.

xbox love Gamertag is moodyjames

cheers

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol! Those kerbs are a right c**t there! The amount of times I flipping the 200 on the ring challange was a joke.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bit annoyed with this game as its put my level back to the start! If I view my level on the my profile part it says 259 but when I'm in a lobby and look on my username it shows as level 3 now :mad:.

Hope it doesn't affect my Horizon save bonus.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I managed to buy a MS Wireless Wheel and pedal set today for only £25, seemed like a bargain price for a mint condition accessory. Just tried it with Forza and it is a little tricky to use but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I already own a G25 wheel but that's not usable with the Xbox.

275 Trophy
Finally put Forza 4 to bed, all boxes ticked including the extra Porsche ones.

Level 226
Number of Races 1920
Time Driven 190h
Distance Driven 16,213m
Perfect Turn 3601
Perfect Drift 1

Mito Sportiva 135
Bit late to the party I know but would people recommend this over Horizons? Currently torn which one to buy - both about the same price but thought Horizons sounded a bit different to the norm

275 Trophy
Bit late to the party I know but would people recommend this over Horizons? Currently torn which one to buy - both about the same price but thought Horizons sounded a bit different to the norm

If you've played any of the Forza games before I would suggest Horizons as like you so, it's a bit different. 4 is like 3 is like 2....

Goliath I

Forza 4 as said is like Forza 3 etc...

Horizon is like Test Drive Unlimited.

Forza 4 is by far a better game than Horizon though.