ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Anyone got the low down on the best Forza 4 deal with a new Xbox 360 Live Gold package?

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Bit of a silly question really, just got my internet back up and have been playing online a bit, what does everybody use tyre wise? I've always stuck with stock tyres but I can't keep up with anyone. I don't think I'm that bad lol.
I don't use aero or any aids and just thought slicks were a bit ghey like full aero?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Depends on class sometimes I use sport or street with wider wheels.

I have plenty of S class cars with street tyres.

I'm going to get on this later. Not played this game once all year. I bet all you lot are experts at it!?

Do you play private races? With general rules, no bumping etc?

Fabia VRS & Yeti
What class?

A/S classes mainly. Changed to slicks on 'my' LFA yesterday but had to lose loads of bhp and add weight to compromise :( Obviously an improvement in the corners but is it necessary for quick times? I always find wider tyres just increase understeer and slow turn in? Maybe I'm just crap :S

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
A/S classes mainly. Changed to slicks on 'my' LFA yesterday but had to lose loads of bhp and add weight to compromise :( Obviously an improvement in the corners but is it necessary for quick times? I always find wider tyres just increase understeer and slow turn in? Maybe I'm just crap :S

Its hard to say really mate because it completely depends on the cars. Could be an A class car as standard or an F.

My S class handling varied from 6-7 and A class with handling at 6 should be good.

Forgot how much fun this game was :) Played with a mate last night for the first time this year.

Anyone want to add me: VESSY DJ.

So much better playing with other people rather than computers.

2002 Clio 1.2
Bit of a silly question really, just got my internet back up and have been playing online a bit, what does everybody use tyre wise? I've always stuck with stock tyres but I can't keep up with anyone. I don't think I'm that bad lol.
I don't use aero or any aids and just thought slicks were a bit ghey like full aero?

Always put race tyres on even on drift cars.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Live Gold back on, now awaiting the disc in the post - then TIME TO DRIFT!!!

September pack.

2013 Viper #91 SRT Motorsport GTS-R
2013 Viper #93 SRT Motorsport GTS-R
1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
1960 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato
1958 Austin-Healey Sprite MKI
1953 Chevrolet Corvette
1965 MG MGB GT
1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR
1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
1983 GMC Vandura G-1500
2011 Citroën DS4

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
FLOL at the G-1500! A Team yusss.

Well cheeky of them with the race cars though, I'm guessing they're going to be exactly the same car with different paint. Turn 10 bells.