ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
I'm glad the veyron has the spoiler this time around. Stance on the cars appears to be sorted out aswell. I want this game now to build my crazy horsepower Audi rs2 avant!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
So do you think you can be just as quick with wheel that hasn't got it? I ask this because I want a wheel that dosent cost the world but the cheaper ones do not have force feedback?

I had a Logitech Drive FX with Axial Feedback, it was ok actually, but my Logitech Driving Force for my PS3 with actual Force Feedback is better

they go on eBay for about £50

Suzuki Jimny
That looks so good!

So excited for this, might have to book next weekend off from the girlfriend....

I know they're based in the US, but blimey, you would think some of the new circuits they added might be from elsewhere (or at least updated Silverstone, which would open up some new layouts)

Brands Hatch would have been an obvious one (two layouts as well, so will keep them happy).

Does anyone know how they deal with the cross-over on the TG test track? Or is it time trial only?

Toyota MR2
I have no interest in playing this without a wheel! Driving game on a pad is utter w**k! Shall be picking up the limited edition Thursday and wheel should arrive Friday. Weekend on Forza ftw!

Ph 1 172
So how are you guys mounting the wheels as, I couldn't fit a gamer seat in my flat and only have the sofa to sit on is there any decent wheels&pedals that work good on your lap?

Not sure if it's the same for anyone else, but I'm pretty sure I just got a pre-order confirmation email from GAME. Bring on Friday :cool:

Me too, bit of a weird email though as it doesn't really say anything. Was yours titled: "GAME: Your Preorder!"? If nothing else it's nice to know they still have my order!

i got the email about 6pm, and 59.99 knocked off my available funds

"Your payment card will be charged prior to the despatch of your order and any Reward Points will be allocated to your card"

sounds like it's on the way :D

Why is everyone getting excited? You won't get it before release day.

Because they didn't cancel our orders. The stories of Best Buy running out of LCE's in the US had me worried.

I read that Game are using couriers to deliver the LCE, that would be a nightmare 60 mile-round trip to collect it for me when the inevitable card is on my doorstep when I get home from work.

I read that Game are using couriers to deliver the LCE, that would be a nightmare 60 mile-round trip to collect it for me when the inevitable card is on my doorstep when I get home from work.

You're looking pretty pale, Chris. Maybe you should take a few days off?

SQ5
Just been reading on FM.net, I suppose UK got luckier as only one supplier was selling it, US loads of people were and it had to be split. Although someone says on there that UK ones were cancelled!

Clio 1.2 mk2
Out of the country orders like play.com are the best for getting games early. Cus they have to despatch them early incase it doesn't arrive on the release date. When halo reach came out i got it 9 days early from them. Not usually that early tho haha