ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup, was epic.

No aids/assists or anything either, for those that don't know.

That RS was a handful around there... had a few minor offs and got a bit wide every time at 130R. lol.

Sounded epic though. :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Is there any way to remove that poll? Think it's a bit pointless now, TBH, and it's annoying having to scroll down past it every time.

/Lazy.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol yeah I think its safe to say the Nurburgring was the favorite.

Bit false anyway because it does depends on what car you use massively imo.

PH1 iceburg
Right newbie time - i have just brought the season pass and downloaded some packs. Do i still have to buy these cars in the dealerships or will they appear in my cars.

Sorry about this i know you are all pros by now but coming over from ps3 is taking some getting used too.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Had a slight obsession lately with building and tuning some R3 class cars, god they can be fun.

Exige with about 750hp is urm interesting.

keep getting gifted cars from turn10, guessing it's from rivals :cool:

got a murcielago, aston v12 zagato and a mines r34 yesterday. haven't turned my xbox on for a week or so before then

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'll hook up with you thumb-twiddlers when the proper 360 Bookend turns up.

Only cracked Level 22 on the *ahem* Offline Bookend - so I guess I'll be well behind most on here? What's the crack with the online store too? Any car packs worth buying?

D.

Nippy white cup
New car pack....really weird cars but some decent stuff....especially as the porka pack is out this month too lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha brilliant a transit will be epic fun.

Few alright ones in there I'm more interested in the Porsche pack though.

Smart car in there as well lol.

Last edited: