ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Nippy white cup
Worked for me yesterday at 5:30 ish. downloaded it throught the main dashboard...got the free car (can't remember which one it was) and when I went on to the gameI could get any of the dlc cars :) It is actually a really good pack with some decent oddball cars...transit van paintjobs are amazing too!

Ph2 Clio 172
Ahhhhh think I found it. It looks like this pack is being downloaded for free for anyone with a season pass, even though it shouldn't and the season pass had expired. Thats why some people can get it for free and other can't.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't work now by the looks of it, I downloaded the free car and all the transit and that showed up in my garage. But when I went to buy one it directed me to the marketplace to buy the may car pack.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So I had a go in the transit and it all went wrong very fast..

6989466012_d56450db5c_b.jpg

Forza48 by Adam1182, on Flickr

Few little tweeks and a bit of practice and I was getting the hang of it, so hard to know how to tune it.

7135550133_4002bd88bc_b.jpg

Forza50 by Adam1182, on Flickr

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Its lethal on curbs I know that much ;)

We have to do a ring race in vans it will be hilarious, challenge to see who crosses the finish line tbh.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Only had a chance to use the Transit and Hennessey, the Hennessey is a monster in a straight line.

Will have to make a smart car tomorow lol.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Gives us hope for an RS 4.0 that looks correct at least.

The Transits hilarious btw, especially when running 960 odd hp, lol.

1eight2
Has Forza gained some scene tax? I sold mine a few months ago as I was barely playing it, now the cheapest I can find it is £20+ preowned!

have you got details of seller as i need some and am wary of some sellers, cheers.

I used 'gamepassion' on ebay. always competitive prices and i get my codes emailed to me before ebay even confirm the purchase by email!

Thinking about it, I've got some points knocking around actually, tempted to get all the pre-order dlc cars. BMW 1M looks immense

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
You can download them individually If there's only 1 or 2 cars you want.

1M is awesome car probably one of my best A class and S class cars.

I suspect it'll be up on the forum somewhere although given their habit of letting jalopnik etc announce these things it could be anywhere. If I spot it while I'm online today I'll post it up.