ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
Just how many RSR's do Turn 10 think we need FFS.

550474_411462645543315_185465731476342_1354701_1831016609_n.jpg

They've had plenty of time to model some new/different cars, my concern is these will count as "new" cars despite being the same car with minor spec and cosmetic differences. It also concerns me that the pack will be predominantly 911 race cars with a couple of others thrown in and the interesting models will be put in future monthly DLC packs. Cynical, moi?

I was hoping it would basically be most of the current production cars plus a few older and race cars :( still plenty to go but I'm not holding my breath.

It also concerns me that the pack will be predominantly 911 race cars with a couple of others thrown in and the interesting models will be put in future monthly DLC packs. Cynical, moi?

B*****ds, the lot of them.

They should release the RSR as 1 car and just had loads of different livery options, instead of creating loads of separate cars. Surely that makes more sense...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cayman R <3

Completely agree with you though Sy, I really couldn't care less about race cars. b******s.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Cayman should be a laugh!

I'm hoping for a 935 Moby Dick, and other air cooled goodness. Thats what Porsches are about!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
After reading this thread lately I had to dig my xbox out (of storage) and have a go! Are these all going to be in the 'Porsche dlc' or will there be a pt1 and 2? Too many decent cars for one dlc pack! They could get about loads of dlc's worth with just two or so in each...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Can't believe they have the nerve to charge £20 for essentially a load of FM2/3 clones. What's new so far? The Cayman R and RS 4.0? f***s sake. T10 are such c***s. The cynic in me still reckons that they could've got around the licensing issue and put them in at launch but realised this was a good way to make more $. f*****s. At least give us a new track with it.

I'll buy it, of course, but that's besides the point...

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
^^
Just download the individual cars that you want rather than the whole pack. That's probabaly what I'll end up doing.

Nippy white cup
Tbh I'm not too bothered about the 'forza clones' Old turbo/959....awesome machines, CGT same, rs 4.0/gt3 rs/ gt2 rs amazing cars plus I love the 993 GT2. Not really sure how many are really missing. Yes there may be some old classics but regardless of that the cars we are getting are still amazing wether or not we have seen them before

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Oh I agree that they're great fun to drive Chris, which is why I'll be buying the lot.

My point is that we shouldn't really have to pay so much for something that's pretty much already there.