ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 Photo Thread

Spot of Evo hunting ;)

GetPhoto.ashx

Do it! It's good fun :smile:

We should setup some online free-roam sessions, I'll move this convo over to the other thread though!

I got my Xbone purely for Forza 5, but imo prefer Horizon 2 (except for the lack of actual drift races).

BG Clio 182
Do it! It's good fun [emoji2]

We should setup some online free-roam sessions, I'll move this convo over to the other thread though!

I got my Xbone purely for Forza 5, but imo prefer Horizon 2 (except for the lack of actual drift races).
Good game isn't it, which thread you gonna sort it to? Wouldn't mind being in on this really enjoying it actually XD didn't think I would with it being a bit of a less realistic experience I.e the whole off road thing but it's great isn't it haha its fun :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Do it! It's good fun :smile:

Definitely need a session organizing this week.

Everyone free on wednesday ??

BG Clio 182
Awesome shots. I might have to give in and buy this.
It's quality it's a bit like forza 5 crossed with need for speed underground in the free roam sense it's a proper good game. Should be a petition to get a 1*2 and an meggy or something up because would be very interesting that.

172 cup
There is a 360 version, but you suffer less cars, worse physics, and stuff like that - check for a comparison, imo it's not worth getting on the 360, you'll just be disappointed :smile:.

Balls, got a play station, didn't wanna buy a xbox one but 360's not to expensive

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely stuff guys, pics look great. Not Forza real but still really good.

SQ5
Little update

GetPhoto.jpg

GetPhoto.jpg

GetPhoto.jpg

GetPhoto.jpg

For some reason the Mini wheels are the standard ones, which mine are not. They are the Cragar Smoothies and slightly bigger.

SQ5
I don't get that either. Although the last photos have lost a lot of quality from hosting.

Please can people host directly of off your gallery page!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't get that either. Although the last photos have lost a lot of quality from hosting.

Please can people host directly of off your gallery page!
They get deleted every so often don't though.

People need to lose flickr to stop quality compromisation.

Kawasaki ER6N
Think this was Chris's drivator hammering it down the back lane no idea if this is actually his van/design.

GetPhoto.ashx