ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 Photo Thread

997.1, Caddy, e208
GetPhoto.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Bah I hardly get time to play the game let alone take pics with junior causing chaos!

I've made my old naples valver though with silver willy wheels - ooofft she looks good!

Cupra
LOL, was it just the RAC van u saw? Shame, I have loads of awesome cars haha

I don't normally bother checking the names out, but the RAC was a bit eye catching.

It's weird though, as my son plays too, and has raced against my drivatar in cars I don't have so I don't know how they manage it all.

I don't normally bother checking the names out, but the RAC was a bit eye catching.

It's weird though, as my son plays too, and has raced against my drivatar in cars I don't have so I don't know how they manage it all.
Random design from the design database they have I'd imagine, I've also seen my mate in cars he definitely doesn't have (we played online once - he only did enough solo to get online).

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Cant believe that ive only just figured out today you can reset the damage of the cars.

#idiot
Lol what a noob!

(tell me please)

I've taken a couple of pics but can't get them on the storefront, keeps popping up with an error. Are you guys on XBO or 360?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Some awesome pics in here, when driving on the wet what is it like? Similar to driving on dirt but without as much rumbling from the controller?

Abit of Ragnotti love:
GetPhoto.ashx

Forgot how to race:
GetPhoto.ashx

Drifing through Nice and i saw this, standstill traffic lol!
GetPhoto.ashx

Pretty fireworks & V8s :D
GetPhoto.ashx