ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nope. Daft init.

Same as some cars in FM4, seems that only the 'clique' on forza forums get them.

Quick google:

1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT

2009 Ford Fiesta Zetec S

1991 Honda CR-X SiR

1972 Lotus Elan Sprint

2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight

2012 Mini John Cooper Works Coupé

2010 Saleen S5S Raptor

You got the Raptor if you played it within the first week. But yeah, you don't get access to those unless T10 let you.

I've got nothing for playing both FM3/4.

Sigh, I give up. I pay £60 and I don't get all the cars, so I pay another £40, and I still don't get all the cars, so how do I get all the cars then?

T10 need to deem you worthy enough.

c***s.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I've got nothing for playing both FM3/4.

Sigh, I give up. I pay £60 and I don't get all the cars, so I pay another £40, and I still don't get all the cars, so how do I get all the cars then?

T10 need to deem you worthy enough.

c**ts.

Go to messages (in game) and download them from there, I got about 15-20 cars by the time Id bought either the Evo or Impreza?

Im on the standard cheapo edition?

The EB110 with the Veyron Lump is nice. Quite stable going through cameras at 270mph :)

C1 VTR (Company Car)
I don't see the problem with Unicorn cars at all. They're cars that they have picked to give people as rewards for doing certain things. They don't just gift them to you randomly. Like the Raptor for playing in the first week.

I had a couple in Forza 4, the Gallardo Superlegerra and the Mugen Civic iirc. F knows how I got them though lol.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't see the problem with Unicorn cars at all. They're cars that they have picked to give people as rewards for doing certain things. They don't just gift them to you randomly. Like the Raptor for playing in the first week.

I had a couple in Forza 4, the Gallardo Superlegerra and the Mugen Civic iirc. F knows how I got them though lol.

In FM4 you got them if you did the rivals section.

When Turn 10 got a celeb to race a track, if you beat that time, you got gifted 1 of 10 random 'Unicorn Cars'.

Quite good imo.

Also, who is the admin for the DAB group ? :D

Swift Sport
Okay so, there's 71 pages and all I want to know is whether this is any good or not? The lads at work are disappointed saying it's boring and too easy, are they right?

Corsa SXi
Gonna trade it in later today, completed everything except one online achievement, might buy it again if DLC is good, hopefully might be cheaper then too

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Gonna trade it in later today, completed everything except one online achievement, might buy it again if DLC is good, hopefully might be cheaper then too

What achievement didn't you get?

I think its a great game to have if your friends have it. Free roam is good.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Even with 'Simulation' steering on and the dead zone corrected... I can still drift around the event hub for pretty much as long as I like.

It's wayyyyyyy too easy compared to FM4. There's no 'snap' at all to drifting. Any monkey can do it.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
80% of the time it will pull itself round every time.

:cool:

Flol! I agree that it's easy. I have no motivation to do any of the races either, they're a bit dull and the ai f***s me off beyond belief.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ps, anyone want a design? I got bored :eek:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352113019.519211.jpg

Edition 30
It's basically a better need for speed.

But a not as good Forza.

I was playing cat & mouse yesterday and some cocky t**t decided he would slow right down for the finish line, so I drove past, spun round and shunted him back the wrong way halfway round the track. Loving some of the game modes online.

King doesn't last long enough imo.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I have finished all the races just doing the PR stunts now.

Toby nailed it above its just a better NFS thought everyone would understand that by now lol.

FM4 is still the daddy.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I have finished all the races just doing the PR stunts now.

Toby nailed it above its just a better NFS thought everyone would understand that by now lol.

FM4 is still the daddy.

Ill still play FM4, like many will, but for now, I'm quite happy cruising.

Corsa SXi
Even with 'Simulation' steering on and the dead zone corrected... I can still drift around the event hub for pretty much as long as I like.

It's wayyyyyyy too easy compared to FM4. There's no 'snap' at all to drifting. Any monkey can do it.

Totally agree, I had all assists off and thought I got good at drifting lol so I switched back to FM4 and it was so much more difficult

and Bonxy, it's the complete 10 free roam challenges achievement, I think i've done about 8 challenges

Evo 5 RS
NFS Most Wanted is 100% more enjoyable than this. Horizon just tries to hard to be piggy in the middle in catering for everyone and just ends up broken.

NFS Most Wanted is just balls out fun, and isn't trying to be something it's not

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
NFS Most Wanted is 100% more enjoyable than this. Horizon just tries to hard to be piggy in the middle in catering for everyone and just ends up broken.

NFS Most Wanted is just balls out fun, and isn't trying to be something it's not

In you opinion yes.

I couldn't possibly go to a game that has worse handling physics than Horizon.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure its a very fun game but after playing more serious driving games Horizon is a big enough step back for me.

I'd be fed up of NFS physics within a day if there anything like they was back in the day.

I'd love to try it but I'm not going to buy it.

Evo 5 RS
lol. 600bhp through dah rear wheels. No spins.

BUT BALLOONS AND FIREWORKS.

Least in NFS Most Wanted you're smashing through billboards to escape from the po po. And not for the fcking hell of it. POINTZ

C1 VTR (Company Car)
It really bugs me when people complain about Forza Horizon saying it's trying to be NFS or it's not Forza 4.

No because Forza 5 is still coming out. This is a completely different game made by differant developers completely that shares it's title. It's exactly what it was designed to be. A realistic (which I'm sorry, but it still s***s on NFS for realism) car game based a round a music festival/car show. It's a fantastic game, with great playability and looks. It's extremely fun IMO, I had a good long sesh of playtime on Saturday and I didn't even come close to being bored.

I'm not saying NFS is bad. I'm going to get it, and no doubt I'll enjoy the hell out of it. But the only thing the two games share is they're based on cars.