ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 6

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Where did you bring it from?

On a serious note, I've started playing it again, I do get bored quickly though!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I've about 150 A class cars now haha! Tuning and building different cars is all part of the fun on Forza. The challenge was any C class car on the Nurburgring.

Fully tune the F&F Supra it goes like a f**king rocket. Need to fit some drag tyres as it spins up through all gears. Tops 260 though.

Clio 172, Abarth 500
Yeah I've about 150 A class cars now haha! Tuning and building different cars is all part of the fun on Forza. The challenge was any C class car on the Nurburgring.

Fully tune the F&F Supra it goes like a f**king rocket. Need to fit some drag tyres as it spins up through all gears. Tops 260 though.
Sounds good, ill give the nurburgring challenge a go :stig:.
Yea I was surprised when I saw the stock specs of the F&F supra, though theoretically the car stock should do the quarter of a mile in 10 seconds as PW owed VD a 10 second car :wink:.
I'm enjoying completing each volume, especially having the class cap for each series. It means modding has a point but you can't go mental and therefore you have to chose wisely what you modify.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good, ill give the nurburgring challenge a go :stig:.
Yea I was surprised when I saw the stock specs of the F&F supra, though theoretically the car stock should do the quarter of a mile in 10 seconds as PW owed VD a 10 second car :wink:.
I'm enjoying completing each volume, especially having the class cap for each series. It means modding has a point but you can't go mental and therefore you have to chose wisely what you modify.

Yeah I gave up after setting my time, not a huge fan of C class usually. I usually like making silly cars and try keeping up, S class is my favorite. A class for tag as I love a bit of tag.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Really struggling online! Playing the D class and I just don't understand how people are finishing 40secs ahead of me when we al have '500' cars. I can stick with most in the corners but they all just seem to fly past in the straights no matter which car i'm in!!!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Really struggling online! Playing the D class and I just don't understand how people are finishing 40secs ahead of me when we al have '500' cars. I can stick with most in the corners but they all just seem to fly past in the straights no matter which car i'm in!!!

It's usually people using leaderboard tunes, try using tunes made by raceboy77 everyone raves about them. Personally I like my own tunes but only race in A class up.

Do you use auto as well? In FM5 manual was faster because you could flat shift not tried auto in FM6 though.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yeah I use auto, this is my first Forza so i'm struggling as it is. I haven't used any tunes, just the quick upgrades!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm try some tunes would be my first suggestion. Also turning all assists off and going manual would help you go faster. If you struggle with no assists you could practice in tag starting with awd and then rwd or something.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I have braking line on but its used more as a guide than a strict rule so try not to focus on following it too much else you might end up slower. Its best for seeing when to brake over what line to take.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
This cant come soon enough.

6Z5c4eX.png

qhKNSJv.png

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Its out, I downloaded it earlier.

Bit on the pricey side but meh, Its nice to have some Pork in it, Not the biggest selection mind you

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Sweet! Now I'm gutted I'm on nights.

Anyone heard about Forza perhaps going to PC too think Horizon 3 will be on both Xbox on PC.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ghost league is too easy.. I got 1st in class with this car at this track :smile:.

f**k about while doing some gear tuning too..

Found a piss easy way to upload the videos so will probably get some more of the Porsche's over the next few days.

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Got the Porsche pack, not a huge fan of the selection personally some cars I would have liked to see but still good fun.

Little wheelie car I have it's a rocket for A class.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Tag(virus) in the multiplayer hoppers mate, or you can just go into it when tuning etc Test track airfield.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Bought the Ultimate edition of this last night off the Xbox store as it was on sale (40% off). Also managed to get £50 Xbox credit for £46ish off CDKeys so saved a little more there.

Think I get all the car packs with the exception of the new Porsche pack. Will get further into it before deciding if I want that. Been a while since I've played any sort of racing game so imagine I'll be very rusty.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Another thing. Has anyone tried the Elite controller with this yet. I assume the extra "paddles" on the back will be perfect for shifting?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I got to admit the Porsche pack is a bit disappointing, only a few cars is the pack that I've even bothered with so far really. I didn't have the season pass wonder if that's on offer too, would like some of the cars but always felt like they put too much s**t cars in each pack with maybe 1 or 2 good cars.

My latest funny tag moment from the other night, I wasn't even mad that I got tagged lol.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Mclaren 650S
BMW Isetta 300 Export (aka midget 3 wheeler)
Chevrolet Cruze WTCC
Fiat 124 Spider (classic version, not new one)
Ford Brawner Hawk III (classic F1)
Jaguar GT3 XK
Mercedes Tankpool24 Racing Truck

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
B class standard, so much fun. Could barely get them side by side on the ring without nudging!