ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport special edition

53' 172 Cup
whats the difference supposed to be between the normal version and the spesh edition of this game - is there more cars or something???

a few extra cars. Which will be available on market place in 6 months to everyone...

ill get the exact info now 2 mins...

Integra Type-R DC2
2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale
2006 Ford Saleen Mustang S281 E
2006 Subaru Impreza S204

Not worth the extra dosh really.

Right, as far as I can work out the package will contain:

Making of booklet with track guides
Soundtrack CD
Unlock code for 3 exclusive cars which includes the cars above ^^^

MY10 R35 GTR
hmmmmm, not really worth the extra........................ but if its being givin as a present its all good :) hehehehe

Monaro VXR
Its only £5 extra though not much probably cost a few hundred points for the cars so be about the same.

Saleen S281 Extreme is such an awesome car though. Been trying to find out how much 06 models go for but bit out of price range. Base price is $70k And for there paintjob alone its $18k on top of that. £9000 for there special paint. Makes liquid yellow on the R26 etc look cheap by comparison.

How much are the Saleens out of interest? Theres a garage near my house that sells all the american trucks/muscle cars but in the 15 years ive lived here i havnt actually been to take a proper look at any of them!

Monaro VXR
Not cheap. The standard models aren't that expensive but have minimal mods. Engine is basically standard with pulleys and a remap. Bodykit and wheels / backbox.

Then you get the supercharged version which is putting out around 440bhp. Which has little more done to it other than supercharger slapped on the top of the block.

The Extreme though is a little more complete. Uprated brakes, 6 speed gearbox instead of 5 speed, forged bottom end, Uprated cam, Uprated supercharger, LSD decent suspension setup.

There quick cars. run an 11's 1/4 as standard. And they offer upgrade packages on top of the already 550bhp motor. Although ford over engineered the block to begin with. Comes with 300bhp as standard. But everything in there is designed for over 500bhp. Hence why theres a supercharger on the options list and why roush etc use them without affecting warranty.

But a standard car going by current exchange rate can be brought back here for less than £18k if your willing to do some of the work yourself which is pretty good for a car that does 0-60 in 4.9 seconds as standard. And would be brand new built to order. Which is why im buying one. Half the people that bring them over can keep them for a couple years and still sell tham and get nearly all there money back due to rarity of the car. Sounds like a bargain 2 years of fun motoring to me. Before chevrolet bring the camaro to the UK then I want one of those.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Apparently, it will be your only chance to own the limited edition, unlockable cars in the game.

Dont know if I'll pre-order. I usually just nip down to the shop on the day of release and buy it there and then :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i've preordered the limited edition, i'm loving the demo, drifting the cars from one corner to the next is awesome, its at its best with all the aids off, you can really get some proper racing going.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I dont usually play the demo's, as it will either dissappoint, or get you too hyped up and make you want it more - which is a pain in the arse considering the release dates. I just tend to buy the full games and be done with it :)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
i've preordered the limited edition, i'm loving the demo, drifting the cars from one corner to the next is awesome, its at its best with all the aids off, you can really get some proper racing going.

I agree mate. I will be getting the special edition, the 2003 Challenge Stradale is worth £5 alone!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

I agree mate. I will be getting the special edition, the 2003 Challenge Stradale is worth £5 alone!

lol, EXACTLY my thought, love the Stradale.

Monaro VXR
Fully spec'd up with there paint options etc it comes to $101,669. Which is around £50k add duty and vat on top and your looking at a fair bit more.

Base price is £35k ish.

Id personally rather buy a standard GT and do the upgrades myself rather than spend all that on a saleen. Sure £30k could get me a fair amount of mods.

MY10 R35 GTR
look at it this way £5 is a 4 pack of jonnies!!!!! Which is gona last longer?? forza or the jonnies????????!!!!!!! :)

Mazda MX5 1.8
im getting the special edition as with the £5 off thing at game its the same price as play's normal version of forza

anyway i dont mind paying £5 extra for a game thats gonna get played to death

MY10 R35 GTR
well said, i dont mind it either................. lol im getting given it for my birthday hahahaha

Monaco 172 2/468
look at it this way £5 is a 4 pack of jonnies!!!!! Which is gona last longer?? forza or the jonnies????????!!!!!!! :)

Depends how ugly you are ?

I'm getting the special edition, I never get games other than standard, but I thought this one would be worth it :) Can't be arsed thinking, s**t, wish i'd have spent that £5

53' 172 Cup
so wen does it "officially" come out then?? i saw vids for it on gamespot.com and bought an Xbox360! hope its as good as it looks. i remember seeing videos of Juiced and thinking how good that would be......i hate that game!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The only problem with preordering is hoping it will come on the release date! Thats why I usually just go to Woolworths or Currys etc to buy it on the day. Guaranteed then. But no free cars :(

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
a mate of mine is getting it while he is in the US at the end of the month so i should get it about a week or so earlyer