ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

found some old pics (minted williams content)

Evo 5 RS
oh....

Looks like a minter when you bought it. Shame about it's fate, not exactly a one off occurrence though tbh lol

Flame Red Delight
Told my dad about it, he was absolutely gutted, he really loved this car. Only reason he sold was we were putting too much mileage and wanted to keep it low miles and mint :(

I was hoping that someday I come across it and buy it, now he just drives my car lol

such a shame to see that!

how do the williams compare to 172/82 on the road? ie ride and power. i had a williams years ago but ive never driven a 1*2, currently looking to buy a 182 tho! Although i could be keen on another williams after seeing them pics :cool:

Golf GTI PP Mk7
the 172 is the easier car to drive, the williams is the more rewarding. if its gonna be a daily runner definitely get the 1*2, much easier to live with day to day.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
a williams is as easy to live with as a 172/182, its comfortable, handles superbly and has loads of grunt/torque. its just finding a nice one now, nearly all have rotten rear arches or are starting to go, i seriously considered getting one again when i was looking but couldnt find one nice enough, plus really nice ones are ££££ . great cars though, u feel like u r drving something special and it turns heads.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Crazy your dad owned that one Callum, sure he was gutted to find out what happened to it.

Get the pics saved to your comp for him.

Looked stunning, probably the cleanest one i've seen.

225 Cup & Williams
such a shame to see that!

how do the williams compare to 172/82 on the road? ie ride and power. i had a williams years ago but ive never driven a 1*2, currently looking to buy a 182 tho! Although i could be keen on another williams after seeing them pics :cool:

Alot more lowdown grunt than the 172/182 and the seating position is night and day over them aswell. handling wise the williams edges it IMO a lot more involving to drive and massive fun to drive and the looks you get when your driving it is unbelievable lol.