ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FP51 *** - Rogerstone (with RAC)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate, I hope everything was ok...

You were parked up with an RAC van in front and a Ford Fiesta behind you, just on the road near Morrisons that leads up to the dual carriageway. I was the guy walking past in waterproofs and a high-vis jacket. :eek:

Clio 172 2001
Not fixed yet :( hopefully won't be long, trying to get hold of a descent gearbox :/ with as few miles as possible... she wont start.. tires to start but as shes cranking she cuts out after about 6 seconds.... :( so I'm not sure if its damaged the crank sensor when the gearbox has gone :( Any idea as to why you think it wouldn't start?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Not fixed yet :( hopefully won't be long, trying to get hold of a descent gearbox :/ with as few miles as possible... she wont start.. tires to start but as shes cranking she cuts out after about 6 seconds.... :( so I'm not sure if its damaged the crank sensor when the gearbox has gone :( Any idea as to why you think it wouldn't start?
Sadly I am the wrong person to ask mate - I would be guessing at best. Might be worth sticking a post up in the relevant section on here whilst trying to get someone reputable to take a look at it. I hope you can get it fixed soon and without hitting the wallet too hard. Good luck fella. :)