ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

free 360 with mobile contract??

RenaultSport clio 182
ok, been lookin for a new phone contract and noticed that dialaphone are doing the k800i for £59. 500 mins and 500 texts for £35 a month. and there throwing in a free xbox 360 as well.

To me this seems to good to be true lol. so does anyone know if theres a catch or is it really as good as it seems?

any help muchly appreciated

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Gotta be 18months, at least £35 a month I'd have though, with poor pricing plan.

So they bank on getting you back with the call charges over 18 months.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Revels106 said:
You can get 550mins and unlimited texts with orange for £35

or 550 mins / 200 texts / unlimted land line calls / free 8mb broadband (although this really works out at 2mb) - £35

Those free offers are not really 'free'. You will pay for your free goodie within the plan.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
bigmouk said:
or 550 mins / 200 texts / unlimted land line calls / free 8mb broadband (although this really works out at 2mb) - £35

Those free offers are not really 'free'. You will pay for your free goodie within the plan.
+ free nokia n80 out of them aswell

Tesla MP3 2021
well i get discount on line rental and text packages from the company that i work for.

bigmouk said:

If this includes an N80 that sounds brilliant but....

Where did you see that? I've looked on Orange and can't find it.

I'm not changing my plan for a few months anyway, but I'm already paying £17.99 a month for wanadoo as I'm with O2. (I get 200 minutes any time, 500 texts for £20 a month currently).

If I could move to Orange, get an excellent new phone (hopefully the N82 or whatever it is that is due soon), unlimited land line calls and free broadband that'd be great. Effectively, the £17.99 a month I pay for internet would more than cover the difference between my O2 mobile and Orange uplift to £35.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Got mine about a month ago. Rang up and said i want to take a contract out right now but ive seen a better deal on e2save or where ever and i can get the n80 for nowt on that £35 plan. It took the guy at orange all of about 2 secs to say i will do it for nowt aswell.

My broadband has been sort of ok - only get about 2mb speed on 8mb line and i think thats what 99% of people are getting if that, lots of people having problems with Orange aswell so just somethin to bear in mind.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
on O2 with a 12month contract i get

700texts
500 anytime minutes

for £24!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
most of the phone companies offering freebies sound and look dodgy as fuk to me.

best off going direct to the service provider than a 3rd party company.