ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freeview box gone wrong???

ICE'dberg MK2 172
Got a Humax PVR-8000T/80 freeview box.... its the DVB box with a HDD recorder in it. Had it since June and it's been working great.

A couple of days ago the EPG dissappeared so I did a rescan of the channels and hey presto all was well again.

Now, it's decided to loose all it's EPG again and all the main channels BBC1/2/3/4 ITV1/2/ Ch4/E4 CH5....etc...etc... are all showing "Bad or No signal". When I check the signal strength it says 28% and quality 0.

It's not my aerial as I have an LCD with an integral DVB box and all the signals are at 68% quality 100%.

Do you think my box is buggered?? all the crap work tho'.. QVC, price-drop..etc..etc. which is what I can't work out.

God I miss this box... never going back to VCR

As it's 6 months old do you think they'll exchange it or send it away to be fixed?? I want this for Xmas...