ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2006

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I should be up for it, will have just passed my test about a month and a half max before it though so i'll see nearer the time, just the thought of a 5 hour drive down and 5 hour drive up!

plus got my college final exam on monday the 29th, day after!

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Martin_89 said:
yass so i wont be the only 1.2 going down then LOL

Lol phew thought id be the only one :eek: where you from mate?
Im going down the day before and staying at lutterworth what all the other scots doing?

Just a hint to everyone on here.

No one from Cliosport has ordered tickets today from FCS unless they did and failed to type the words CLIOSPORT In the club box.

If you have forgotten to, you will have to contact sales@frenchcarshow.co.uk

My ticket office is 350 miles from me so I cannot help sales matters.

It's a £5 admin fee but it will be waived. They only charge £5 to those who argue the toss saying they did when the didn't.

Cheers
Mark

Mattieuk

like i say contact sales@frenchcarshow.co.uk. I think I know which order you are but cannot repeat personal details. Every single order that come through today has clubs on it bar one and its a Matthew.

It's impossible for us to receive order but that line missing.

Cheers
Mark

Maz

LY 200
French Car Show said:
Just a hint to everyone on here.

No one from Cliosport has ordered tickets today from FCS unless they did and failed to type the words CLIOSPORT In the club box.

Ermmmmmmmm excuse me I did put Cliosport in the club box whe I ordeded my VIP tickets so are you now saying that this hasn't been picked up ??? :S I deffo did it ...

Please can you let me know ASAP

Thanks
Maz :D

Sorry that was a reply to mattieUK after he posted.

MattieUK if you emailed sales everything is okay. If there is any problems come to me straight away and I will sort.

I just need for the sake of the club stand and everyone getting what they want, reminding members to type those all important words CLIOSPORT!

Cheers
Mark

Chocolate Bar™
Maz said:
Ermmmmmmmm excuse me I did put Cliosport in the club box whe I ordeded my VIP tickets so are you now saying that this hasn't been picked up ??? :S I deffo did it ...

Thanks

let me know as well. i ordered mine as soon as they became available and defintely wrote cliosport club in the relevant section.

Maz

LY 200
Maz said:

Thanks

French Car Show AKA Mark, please can you look into this and let me know ??

Thanks

Hi

1 - closing date online is about 5-6 days before the show so about 22nd May.

2 - Maz & Middo, with 2500 pre-sales my ticket office is not looking to back check every order. I will have it checked but I would need your worldpay transaction number. I will do the check.

If you typed cliosport then it will be there. It may even show on your worldpay receipt.

Cheers
Mark

Mazda MX5 1.8
^ yeah it shows up on the email u get from worldpay (reciept)

mine said: "Description: Entry ticket (£2.50 saving on gate entry)(x2), 1st Class, Window pass: cliosport"

Maz

LY 200
French Car Show said:
Hi

1 - closing date online is about 5-6 days before the show so about 22nd May.

2 - Maz & Middo, with 2500 pre-sales my ticket office is not looking to back check every order. I will have it checked but I would need your worldpay transaction number. I will do the check.

If you typed cliosport then it will be there. It may even show on your worldpay receipt.

Cheers
Mark

Fair enough Mark .... just that your previous post when you said something about no one had stated cliosport confused/worried me :S lol

Just leave it as I understand you are busy and I can't find the number you are looking for :eek:

Thanks for your help

BMW E46 330i Touring
I think it was about on a particular day nobody has mentioned Cliosport, I have a feeling there have been a fair few 'Cliosport' mentions coming through!

FAO Admin (Em):

I know last year we had everyone parked in groups of type of car. This worked well but meant that old/new cars were seperated.

Hows about this year we park based on car colour? Old and new all together... and colour co-ordinated too! Heh.

just an idea :D

/Dan.

fUbAr said:
FAO Admin (Em):

I know last year we had everyone parked in groups of type of car. This worked well but meant that old/new cars were seperated.

Hows about this year we park based on car colour? Old and new all together... and colour co-ordinated too! Heh.

just an idea :D

/Dan.
But we won't be able to all tune into Stores's I-Trip :(

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Club Competition
French Car Show 2006 "Club of the Show Award" - £1000 in cash prizes!!!
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All attending clubs will be judged against the following [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]categories:- Originality (i.e. entertainment etc), preparation & organisation,
layout of stand and presentation of vehicles
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The prize fund in 2006 will be as follows:-
1st - £500 and trophy 2nd - £300 and trophy 3rd - £200 and trophy

^

about a million things we could do, get someone with a hint of OCD to sort it all!! perfect straight lines etc, grouped by car, by reg plate/year etc etc, definatly need it layed out in some set way

and also had an idea, could have a best of the best section, with the best mk1, mk2 , v6 etc, about 6 or so in total, at the front with the banner, there are definatly some minters about ( not mine thats for sure! )
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]could vote it online?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]oh yea, what about the show plates that were mentioned a while back?[/FONT]

Chocolate Bar™
i think colour sounds like a great idea, maybe get all shades of colours together too,each section grouped into mk 1's 2's etc.

mk1 phase 3
just booked my ticket. quite of few of us going down, think were going down for a weekend. nothing definate yet though.

like the idea of the colour thing. would look great! cant wait :D

BMW E46 330i Touring
The only risk of colours together is, like the Zetec S stand at FITP last year, there will be seas of the same colours together. So you'll have loads of silver 172's and Blue Williams all grouped together which may make it a bit boring...

mk1 phase 3
^^^ yeah i thought that, there is hardly any green clio's compared to what there is silver/blue. so i think this subject needs discussing? maybe as a sticky, so every1 gets to see what every1 else thinks..just an idea :$