ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2010

Clio 1.2 16v
ill be there as a non sport aswell :), i understand when bookin i have to select the cliosport stand but whats this link that mods have to post up and we have to print off and use to be able to get into the stand?

Heard some1 say 'a paying cliosport member' does that literally mean the £10 a year memeber or u gotta be summit else?

i know i epic fail on the knowlege :p first timer :p, cheers

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Non clios aren't not welcome, but your generally at the back of the stand. i saw an astra etc on the CS stand last year.

I can't decide whether to come or not.

I don't havea French car, the actual day gets boring after a bit, the only good bit is the pissup. Can I be arsed paying around £200 just for a pissup?

DB.

BMW 440i
I can't decide whether to come or not.

I don't havea French car, the actual day gets boring after a bit, the only good bit is the pissup. Can I be arsed paying around £200 just for a pissup?

Bottle of Vodka for under a tenner will see you on your back, not worth it in your situation imo! Lol!

When do the regions start organising convoys etc on CS? The site ive been with for the last few years do theres mega early, just wondering on the CS way.

Clio 182
Anyone recieved tickets yet? just recieved today in the post a little flyer and a gold fcs sticker but no news on tickets. just wondering.

CLIO PH1 172
probably this i received this through facebook, although I haven't got anything through yet?

Hi

FCS 2009 Customers, look out for your FCS 2010 flyer/Map in the post and free easter gift which is being posted in the next few days.

Tickets at http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop

Ticket sales up 75% on 2009. Don't forget to get your track time booked as when its gone, its gone !

Mark

I cant decide whether to come or not... Ill see whether my girlfriend wants to come along aswell in my old Clio :p .
What is there to do when you are there? Is there a whole days worth of stuff?

Renault Sport Clio 182
just purchased tickets and club pass, looking forward to it, but, bot looking forward to driving up from portsmouth on the day.

Also what time do we need to meet at rockingham to be on the stand?

Ph 1 172
quick question for anyone thats been before! what sort o stuff do the traders sell at the show and do they take cash only or what gonna be looking for a few things

DB.

BMW 440i
Finally going to order my tickets this week.

Going for 1 15min track session, plus me and the mrs.

What time are convoys/those staying aiming to arrive for?

DB.

BMW 440i
FCS Tickets finally purchased!

Me and the Missus + One track slot!

Have been to 08 and 09, Looking forward to 2010s FCS!

PH2 172
I cant seem to be able to order my tickets, get them in my shopping cart click checkout then he says my shopping cart is empty but i havnt even entered my card details done it twice now and still the same.

Update - he is on the case. Reason = server is being upgraded to the latest version of PHP to handle the all new Performance French Cars Magazine website which we are basing on vBulletin PUblisher.

Just tried to order my tickets and my cards being declined by worldpay, there is more than enough cleared funds available, any ideas?? :(

Stuart, must have been your card verification that went wrong.

The shop is working 100%, If you see a missed landline number thats mine. You will have to settle your bank fraud enquiry and call me to do it manually. Your bank may now have a block on your card.