ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2010

Yes you need a helmet for track time like any circuit. Book a track hire them, you can borrow or if you are looking to do more its worth picking up your own.

Mark

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
FLOL fuel economy whats that?

Only Jaff's dirty derv was returning a ormal MPG.

if we had been going any less than 85-90 "jelly beans", i'd have done it in the one tank, iirc i had to refill just past doncaster. that was the only stop i made on the way back, about 200 miles of 50mph average speed camera zone was great for the economy lol.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
last year they didnt come until a few weeks before but were ordered ages before.

172 Cup
Just booked my ticket :approve: Hopefully all done correctly! Defo selected Cliosport and a club pass so should be all fine.

Clio
how long did it take for your tickets to arrive everyone? Still havent recieved mine, getting on for a week now...

DMS

A thirsty 172
I don't think they send them out until nearer the event. Mine haven't come through yet either and I ordered them 2 weeks ago.
Can't say I'm really bothered as long as they turn up before the day.

ITB BG 182
I don't think they send them out until nearer the event. Mine haven't come through yet either and I ordered them 2 weeks ago.
Can't say I'm really bothered as long as they turn up before the day.
you ordered my christmas box aswell then, that was mighty nice of you Daz.

DMS

A thirsty 172
No. I'm not allowed to order nutritional suppliments in case I accidentally consume them and find myself eating healthily ;)