ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2010

RB 182 cup
Does anyone know at what time in the year all tickets sold out last year? I want to book FCS as late as possible because im still waiting for my lazy arse friend to sort out Le Mans and im not sure if we will actually go yet....

DCi 100
Does anyone know at what time in the year all tickets sold out last year? I want to book FCS as late as possible because im still waiting for my lazy arse friend to sort out Le Mans and im not sure if we will actually go yet....

Dude said they don't as it's a 45k+ venue. ;)

DCi 100
Hi everyone

Finally managed to find a few minutes to post some FCS info.

As you already know tickets are on sale. They won't run (as asked) as the venue holds 55,000 people so we won't be using all that space !!

Anyway for Steve, I have emailed you, I have no idea why the banks reject transactions, sometimes no one can find a reason but we can do it manually and update your online order.

Track time is flying out the door, probably cause its so cheap, look at Castle Combe £25-£35 a slot! We were sold out in advance of the show in 2009.

I have contacted your club admin to discuss the possibility of a CS dedicated session but of course depends on demand on here.

Mark

There we go :)

More poke than viagr
Definatly coming to this, car will be up for sale there aswell :dapprove:

Anyone convoying from west mids? Cos i know ill get lost on my own lmao!

172 Cup
This might be a silly question but are there any restrictions to get on The CS club stand? I'd really like to attend with CS this year.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
This might be a silly question but are there any restrictions to get on The CS club stand? I'd really like to attend with CS this year.

Not really other than you have to be a paid ClioSport Club Member, should be bringing your Clio on the stand, and should specify ClioSport for your Club / Parking Passes when you order the tickets.

172 Cup
Not really other than you have to be a paid ClioSport Club Member, should be bringing your Clio on the stand, and should specify ClioSport for your Club / Parking Passes when you order the tickets.

Nice one, thanks!

DB.

BMW 440i

Im a paid member, but i was just wondering how you check that members are paid up when anyone can get a CS stand ticket?

Hyundai i40
Im a paid member, but i was just wondering how you check that members are paid up when anyone can get a CS stand ticket?

Admin will post up a link that only member can see

with that you have to print off a poster, it has your user name and number on it

You can only park on the stand with this poster

Barge
You get a club stand pass with your tickets through the post. I seem to remember Brian distributes the tickets? Or am I thinking of something else? If Bri does then he'll be able to see your club status.

Perhaps I'm talking BS here.

Hyundai i40
You get a club stand pass with your tickets through the post. I seem to remember Brian distributes the tickets? Or am I thinking of something else? If Bri does then he'll be able to see your club status.

Perhaps I'm talking BS here.

thats trax i think....

you get a pass off FCS with you tickets and a printable pass off here

Barge
thats trax i think....

you get a pass off FCS with you tickets and a printable pass off here

Aaah maybe. I can't remember.

how many people from the northeast are going?

There'll be a fair amount of the usual NE crowd. A lot of the boys go down Friday though and come back on the Monday. Last year I drove down on the Saturday and met up with them. A lot of people (from all over) booked the same hotel and we went out the night before FCS.

White Sti Hatch
There'll be a fair amount of the usual NE crowd. A lot of the boys go down Friday though and come back on the Monday. Last year I drove down on the Saturday and met up with them. A lot of people (from all over) booked the same hotel and we went out the night before FCS.

Now that was a fun night & morning after !

DMS

A thirsty 172
^^ I bet everyone smelt like sex in the morning lol. ^^

A question... track time. Am I right in assuming I'll need a helmet?

White Sti Hatch
More along the lines of raging hangovers, bombing down the motorway to the show ending up on some sketchy bak road then some how managing to find the entrance with the giant feck of Q of french crap !! and a lovly bit of sun burn to cap it off and for the scottish lot a nice 400+ mile trip home with washer jet fights to boot !

Barge

Not sure, surely there's some information with the tracktimes on the website?

I think you have to though.

More along the lines of raging hangovers, bombing down the motorway to the show ending up on some sketchy bak road then some how managing to find the entrance with the giant feck of Q of french crap !! and a lovly bit of sun burn to cap it off and for the scottish lot a nice 400+ mile trip home with washer jet fights to boot !

Hope it's sunny this year!

Barge
Precisely Brian! IIRC Jason is going to steal it for this year anyway. I do have another idea but it'll probably be a costly one. :( Worth it though I'd say!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Precisely Brian! IIRC Jason is going to steal it for this year anyway. I do have another idea but it'll probably be a costly one. :( Worth it though I'd say!

What are you thinking about? Grand entrance via caravan airship?

Da

Less
^^ I bet everyone smelt like sex in the morning lol. ^^

Yes, they have them to hire for a £50 deposit or something. I hired one last year.

recaro'd 172 rep
ory, i cant be arsed to read the pages but im new to clio sport last september. i dont no that much about fcs but i no i want to be there this year,

people from the northeast. how many hours drive is it. and how much does it cost you lot aproximatly overall?

is it worth the money? thanks

ow and do you lot drive down together?

Barge
It's probably a good 3 hours steady driving (MPG FTW!) destination Peterbrough.

Hotel will be 50ish, obv if you share half that. Cost of your night out, say 60/70? Petrol, it'll probably take a tank. Last year it was about 70 quid in petrol for me (as an example). But that was in the R27.

Only worth the money if you think it is. You'll already have bought your ticket so that won't matter on the weekend as such.

And yes, most convoy together, depending on whether you go for the full weekend Fri-Mon or just Sat-Sun. :)

White Sti Hatch
It's probably a good 3 hours steady driving (MPG FTW!) destination Peterbrough.

Hotel will be 50ish, obv if you share half that. Cost of your night out, say 60/70? Petrol, it'll probably take a tank. Last year it was about 70 quid in petrol for me (as an example). But that was in the R27.

Only worth the money if you think it is. You'll already have bought your ticket so that won't matter on the weekend as such.

And yes, most convoy together, depending on whether you go for the full weekend Fri-Mon or just Sat-Sun. :)

Lol you should see us lot on the way down :rasp: - Its only worth it for the night before !!! :evil: