ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2010

DCi 100
sounds like a plan, also u should come in ur car then im not the only slow one ;)

From Warrington they'll most probably be Me, Mike, Rob(91) and James Byran is from here aswell if he's going, Jams maybe in his 1.2, Adam Lewis possibly?

Loads about, except my car is the best, and remapped, so cooler.

I think driving down on the day will be a better experience, more of a feel of a day out.

Btw, it's not slow, it's patient. :rasp:

BMW E36 328
im up for driving down on the day or the day before it doesnt make a diff, would be cheaper going down on the day, you had a remap alex?

DCi 100
im up for driving down on the day or the day before it doesnt make a diff, would be cheaper going down on the day, you had a remap alex?

JD had the car at RSTuner, can't really tell the difference though, it's still a 1.2.

White Sti Hatch
Ah f**k i do remember that lol ! Nout wrong with me being a short ass :rasp: only weigh like 10 stone lol nout to complain about

Maybe the alcohol increased my strength, but I'm sure you seemed to weigh half that haha.

You deffo coming this year?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
From Warrington they'll most probably be Me, Mike, Rob(91) and James Byran is from here aswell if he's going, Jams maybe in his 1.2, Adam Lewis possibly?

Loads about, except my car is the best, and remapped, so cooler.

I think driving down on the day will be a better experience, more of a feel of a day out.

Btw, it's not slow, it's patient. :rasp:

well i guess i could just meet up with u boys then..

and mine only has 8 valves so mine is more patient. :dapprove:

White Sti Hatch
Maybe the alcohol increased my strength, but I'm sure you seemed to weigh half that haha.

You deffo coming this year?

I dunno mate ive missed a mates Birthday every year for this n hes starting to get pissed so i may have to give it a miss this year :(

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Dammit this is the same day as Le Mans, Download AND Beauleigh Mini show!!! lol. Decisions decisions ...

Renault Sport Clio 182
Weak!!!!

Convoy on the day FTW

i wish, i missed most of fast ford year before last because i was asleep by midday after eating,

maybe i passed out because of paying astronomical prices for a burger.

either way i think i would rather take it nice n relaxed and go the day before, what time would we have to leave to get there, if we went on the day?

All depends mate as well i no longer have Clio n by then i will prob have my a4 avant running low on bags for s**ts n giggles so dunno if id be welcome at FCS :rasp:
Don't get bags you turd! I'm going in Jap Crap ffs, at least France is near Germany with regard to Audis... :)

White Sti Hatch
Don't get bags you turd! I'm going in Jap Crap ffs, at least France is near Germany with regard to Audis... :)

Why the f**k not lol !! there a right laugh....lol thats tru i dont know many of the scots who still have clios ne more !

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Anyone from wales going to this?
And for bristol if anyone is going from wales your only on the otherside of the bridge so could convoy from there :)