ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2010

Megane 225 F1
I will be going up this year. going to book off work. and maybe camp if a few people from this area are going to do it. otherwise convoy on the day

172 Flamer
Anyone from wales going to this?
And for bristol if anyone is going from wales your only on the otherside of the bridge so could convoy from there :)

Me and the missus will be going up on the Saturday. What's other people's plans from South Wales? Up on the day or staying over night?

DMS

A thirsty 172
Do we get free / cheaper tickets for being CS'ers? I think PGAC members get them for free?

no-one gets them free?! the show wouldnt exist if that was the case.

trade pay with their trade packages. not expensive now is it ;)

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'm sure there's one big show where members of a car club I've been on at some point get free tickets? Meh.

Da

Less
Are CS running dedicated track time this year?

I bought early last year only to have to swap it when the CS session was announced :eek:

Nothing at the mo :(
I see its now only 15 mins a session now not 30mins like it was last year

If that is so

Im gonan get the 6 sessions track day for £99 :D

172 cup
Just went to buy my tickets and wasnt sure on whether to get track time or not....

I know this is a girly thing to say but is it scary, should I bother, Id love to take the car on track but not really sure?? Do I sort my own track insurance out

182 & Porsche 986
^ I know what you mean i don't know whether to go on track or not. I don't think im going to bother with insurance though... :S

DB.

BMW 440i
Will we be going for any dedicated Cliosport track time?

Anyone on here normally take charge for organising these things?

Would rather be on track with more similar cars than a whole variety tbh!

Evo 8 MR
Anyone else having problems with payment?

It goes through verified by visa and takes my password but then comes up with an error.
  • Declined. Sorry this transaction has been declined by your card issuer. No further information was passed to RBS WorldPay as part of your confidentiality agreement with your card issuer. You may wish to try another card.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Just ordered a couple of tickets for me and JayR,

First time there, already looking forward to it!

nimbus r27
this will be the first time ive gone to fcs with cs! are all members allowed on the stand?
cheers!

DMS

A thirsty 172
Can I be on the club stand this year? It's better than parking a million miles away and having to walk to the main attractions :p

Hi everyone

Finally managed to find a few minutes to post some FCS info.

As you already know tickets are on sale. They won't run (as asked) as the venue holds 55,000 people so we won't be using all that space !!

Anyway for Steve, I have emailed you, I have no idea why the banks reject transactions, sometimes no one can find a reason but we can do it manually and update your online order.

Track time is flying out the door, probably cause its so cheap, look at Castle Combe £25-£35 a slot! We were sold out in advance of the show in 2009.

I have contacted your club admin to discuss the possibility of a CS dedicated session but of course depends on demand on here.

Mark
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

197 Albi Blue
Just bought my tickets :D but my car is going on the Sax-p stand as didnt think you guys would like a random VTR in the middle of the Cliosport stand.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'd feel a right spanner with my standard as fook GT on the stand, but I was thinking of just leaving some chalk pens on it for you all to write crap on LOL.

Black Clio GT
some people are into mint, clean, standard examples.
mine will be on the stand.... going to get my tickets next week!!

DCi 100
I'd feel a right spanner with my standard as fook GT on the stand, but I was thinking of just leaving some chalk pens on it for you all to write crap on LOL.

Like I've said, who else has a blue GT?

Park next to me dude...

Make my car look lower ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
YAY, I could have it scaling a small rock formation like they do at Land Rover dealers.

Evo 8 MR
Payment has gone through successfully after many phone calls here there and everywhere.

Many thanks to Mark for all your help. Can't wait for the show. ;)

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
paid, got a stand pass and the bumper pack.
my car may not have been sprayed by then but ill try my hardest, it may have all the bodywork finished but just needs the respray to finish it off. is it still ok to be on the stand if so?