ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2010

BMW F21 125d
Any reason i cant view this?

I cant view it either ? :dapprove:

I'll be attending, first ever CS meet, proper virgin!

I assume on Booking if i select CS and CS Pass and then print out whatever the above is (that I cant get to) then I'm all done?

If It's what I think it is, it's your username and number and you stick that on your dash when you get there. Along with the "R" you'll get from FCS guys.

Renault Clio 172
Mine's my everyday car so she does get some use! Been persuaded to bring it up by some lads on the Club306 forum, maybe they're changing sides =]
~ Barbie 172

Bout a month ago, didnt take any pics asi t was dark, managed to break rear passenger window, deploy passenger airbag, dent in door and wing, dent in the roof next to the sunroof and rear bumper was off, recovery guy managed to pull the front bumper off as well.

But yeh, FCS in June.

ibiza cupra
ill probly be there again this year and will book later on in the year, not camping though so i wont be following mr and missis duck up this time lol

Barge
do cs have an area sorted yet so we can buy the tickets for the club area?

There'll be a drop down list which says something like which car club do you belong to. Click ClioSport. That'll mean you get a CS stand pass, or I'm sure that's how it worked last year.

Barge
Probably because this is last years sub-forum and I doubt a 2010 sub-forum has been set up yet. Give it time.

Is anyone camping at wickstead from the bristol area. Just wonderd if anyone was up for a convoy on the Saturday?

toon

White Sti Hatch
Oh aye was grand, couldnae work out how to get out of the car at first lol. Got the parentals Focus to drive at the mo, although the powersteering pumps just failed on it :rolleyes:

Sell you the 9 lol i need it gone so i can pick up my German Tank !

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Could someone tell me what the following are please:-
- FCS 10 Anniversary Graphic
- Track Layout Graphic
- 10th Anniversary Bumper Graphic Pack

First one will be the usual sticker that you get for attending the show. 2nd one is self-explanatory. The 3rd I is unsure on.