ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

Nothing at the mo :(
Re: French car show 2011

its quiet a lot can fit, its not a stand as show.. more of a showing area.. and its pretty big

When you buy your ticket it will ask what club you are apart of, so you just select CS.. then you will get a extra peice of paper in hte envelope with ya ticket for the stand which you have toi put on your dashboard when you enter rockingham

soon to be 182 ;)

When you buy your ticket it will ask what club you are apart of, so you just select CS.. then you will get a extra peice of paper in hte envelope with ya ticket for the stand which you have toi put on your dashboard when you enter rockingham

aaah i see so if there are loads of cs wanting to be on the stand its tough luck if you miss out?

like i said, they space you get is usually pretty big but just get there early to guarantee your space

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

The organisers allocate us a space big enough for as many cars as we want. In all the years we've been doing Fcs, I've never known them to stop selling tickets and car passes due to not having space.

soon to be 182 ;)

The organisers allocate us a space big enough for as many cars as we want. In all the years we've been doing Fcs, I've never known them to stop selling tickets and car passes due to not having space.

ok thats reassuring, better get my car looking good then.

BMW M5 & E36

Why's that? Bored of Fcs or Rockingham or other things planned?

It falls the day after the RTOC National day at Mallory, which I'll probably make a full weekend of.

I've been to FCS every year since it's been at Rockingham and it's near identical each time. Last year I went mainly as I was doing a trackday at Rockingham on the Sunday so made a weekend of it. Even then it felt like i'd seen everything within an hour.

soon to be 182 ;)
cheers brian saves people trying to find it in the thread :)

is the actual show on the sunday then?

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'll mention this now as i'm sure it'll be asked soon as it's the 1st of February today.
Fcs had planned to start ticket and car pass sales today but as you will have seen from the website, this has been delayed. You will be able to purchase your tickets and car passes very soon.

Last edited:
  LY200
so when actually is the FCS is it on the 12th of june or the 5th of june??? cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
5th, I wasn't paying attention when looking at the calendar :eek:

Last edited:
  LY200
well it says that you can buy them via paypal at the bottom of the FCS page? so there available now? or not?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
well it says that you can buy them via paypal at the bottom of the FCS page? so there available now? or not?

Does it? I hadn't seen that, Is that from last year though?
As far as i'm aware, final details/ticket prices etc are still to be confirned.

Is CS doing some kind of package like clio197.net ??
They've just announced some packages they're doing for this show and thought it would be pretty good if CS did similar.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I've not seen what 197.net is offering but I've already been looking at what we will give back to ClioSport members attending Fcs this year. With the priority being to get you all more invloved. What ever we do will not cost any more than the price of your ticket(s) and car passe(s), which will (as always) need to be purchased direct from the the organisers.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
What they are offering, sounds good tbh!

Standard Ticket
£16.90 per person
- Entry ticket.
- Club stand.
- Limited clio197.net or clio200.net @ FCS2011 graphic.
- PayPal fees + recorded delivery inc.

VIP ticket
£24.95 per person
- Entry ticket.
- Club stand.
- Limited clio197.net or clio200.net @ FCS2011 graphic.
- Renault goodies.
- Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo & sample pack with key ring (worth £11.99).
- 20% off an RS Tuning Remap on the day -or- £50 off if booked for another time at the event.
- Discount voucher for Worldsaparts.net.
- PayPal fees + recorded delivery inc.
- Plus many more!!
- Access to hospitality consisting of:
- Unlimited soft drinks all day. Including Tea & Coffee.
- Breakfast bap & Lunch, with crisps and snacks available throughout the day.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
All I'd suggest is hold out till we have confirmed what we plan to do

Megane 225 F1
Tom. Bring ya fecking Clio this time. Brian told me it was in a state....can't be that bad....can it?

So when tickets do come on sale, we should hold off until youve decided whats going on? Or should we buy the stand tickets anyway?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Tom. Bring ya fecking Clio this time. Brian told me it was in a state....can't be that bad....can it?

If i bring the clio, then the show will be a car park.

(not that people ever bother to realise this, they just think the CS Tent and equipment gets there magically)

As long as im admin the car will NEVER attend shows.

So when tickets do come on sale, we should hold off until youve decided whats going on? Or should we buy the stand tickets anyway?

We know what's going on, we just haven't announced it yet. When we do - Buy all the tickets you need.
Seeing as we are 3 days into the second month of the year i don't see what all the fuss is about, usually nobody buys tickets until the last minute.

soon to be 182 ;)
We know what's going on, we just haven't announced it yet. When we do - Buy all the tickets you need.
Seeing as we are 3 days into the second month of the year i don't see what all the fuss is about, usually nobody buys tickets until the last minute.

when will it be announced?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
No! The freebie budget for the year all went on your book LOL. I hope you've read it all