ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

Da

Less
My old RB is still in the FCS banner :approve:

Hoping to make it down this year, didn't make it last year due to work commitments and the fact that I was stripping the 182 in preparation for the 200's arrival! :)

Da

Less
Just looking into this now, IBIS have some cheap deals at Wellingborough starting at £32 per double/twin room which is a good price!

It's about 30/40 mins from Rockingham so not too far either.

I've booked there :)

Adrian Flux French Car Show 2011 in association with Performance French Cars Magazine
Sunday 5th June
Rockingham
Northants
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk
New for 2011
Tuner Master Classes
Legends of Group B & Clash of the Titans (race cars head to head)
Citroen DS3 Racing
Renaultsport Section with
- Historic Cars
- Free passenger rides in latest RS models
Voltz Energy Shots Live Arena
- Comps
- Giveaways
- Bit of fun
Fastest Circuit in Europe as used by BTCC
- 180 minute open pit £99 10am-1pm (track day option - no sessions just one block) 100% increase on 2009 for same price!
- 15 minute slots £22 (2pm till 5pm)
Stunt Acts
2500 club cars
Meguiars Top 25
Rolling Road
Flux babes!
RS Tuning Trade Village - Many new traders in 2011 as well as usual big names
£14.95 entry with
- Free club parking
- Commemorative graphic
- Freebies
- Free Performance French Cars Mag
- Timetable & Map
Cliosport celebrates 10 years with parade lap.
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk
Any questions just ask! Remember to come say hello to me at the PFC stand

Jillian
clubs@frenchcarshow.co.uk

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
As long as it's just you that rolls, it won't look good us celebrating 10 years by rolling 120 clios!

PH2 172
Just looking into this now, IBIS have some cheap deals at Wellingborough starting at £32 per double/twin room which is a good price!

It's about 30/40 mins from Rockingham so not too far either.

I've booked there :)

Premier inn at corby is about 5mins from rockingham and £53 a room split that between you and someone else makes it nice and cheap what iv done for the last 2 years and not such a trip the day of the show.

Clio 172
I land back in the country from a week in Rhodes at 1am on Sunday. Really wanna go aswell and would love to do the parade lap. Getting home and driving down to Rockingham FTW?

Im trying to decided if I want to travel down on the saturday and stay at corby or travel sunday.
Most of the NW lot are going LeMans by the looks of things, so no convys :(

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Im trying to decided if I want to travel down on the saturday and stay at corby or travel sunday.
i suppose i could always stay at the corby, if i do could drive down and meet you for a convoy, there might b scottih convoy i think as well so you could probably just join in to that. lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
HUGHESDOGG-172,
Yes, most welcome. Will add a bit of colour to the rows of road cars!

I always convoy and go out with the NE lot, anyone is welcome to join :)

R60 CUP
sorry if this is a stupid question but i cba trawwling threw all 14 of these threads lol but if i wanna put my car on the stand can you just turn up and do it or do i have to turn up at a certain time what do i have to do?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
sorry if this is a stupid question but i cba trawwling threw all 14 of these threads lol but if i wanna put my car on the stand can you just turn up and do it or do i have to turn up at a certain time what do i have to do?

Tickets etc now available to purchase from the Fcs shop

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop/home.php

We hope most of you will want to display your car with ClioSport this year, to do this, please select cliosport as your chosen club when ordering tickets. You will then receive the necessary car pass with your entry ticket(s)

You can also join the Fcs Facebook group to keep updated with news about the show etc
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43218225667&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=43218225667&v=wall

So to clarify, If you want to put your car on the stand, you have to buy ticket(s) etc before the day. Only entry tickets (non car) can be purchased on the day.

182 track, Mk7 ST
Is there a limit on the number of cars that can be on stand??? or a deadline that stand pass tickets have to be booked by??

Cheers

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Alright guys. I have booked to go on track for the 3 hour session. Do i still need to buy a ticket so i can park on the Cliosport stand after. Or is entry to the stands banned after a certain time.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Is there a limit on the number of cars that can be on stand??? or a deadline that stand pass tickets have to be booked by??

Cheers

No limit, we get allocated as much space as we need fpr the amount of tickets/passes sold. Fcs generally stop selling tickets/car passes a week or so before to allow enough time for delivery.

Alright guys. I have booked to go on track for the 3 hour session. Do i still need to buy a ticket so i can park on the Cliosport stand after. Or is entry to the stands banned after a certain time.

You will need to purchase entry ticket(s) and car pass(es) you will be able to get back on the stand after you track time

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Thanks Brian. Do you know what i need to bring with me to get on the track. I take it ill need my license but do i need a helmet too.