ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

am gonna be coming with clio sport,

is there gonna be enough room that will be able to change wheels on the car etc when there?

Am contemplating the 180min session so I wanna drive up on my turinis and use my oz f1's on track so don't have to worry about the tyres etc,

Brian - is 'staff parking' available for baby Panda? I don't want to put it right out of the way :rasp:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
there will be enough room man, worst comes to worst youll have to pull forward a bit, it only takes a few minutes to change them so im sure nobody will mind!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
ill probably be changing wheels at some point. Who else has got track time?

Clio 1.2 16v
Really looking forward to this now, never been before so its something new to me. Question is, do I park with all you guys on the stand or not? Cars 1.2 campus spot in capsicum red, pretty much standard :dapprove: Although I do enjoy detailing so the paint it tip top.

White Sti Hatch
for those who care

Official Statement from French Car Show -

We have been overwhelmed by the passion shown for the French Car Show. We are amazed at the strength of feeling here. As a result we have made the decision to cancel GCS. Please tell all your friends that FCS remains French! We will always listen to your views.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Really looking forward to this now, never been before so its something new to me. Question is, do I park with all you guys on the stand or not? Cars 1.2 campus spot in capsicum red, pretty much standard :dapprove: Although I do enjoy detailing so the paint it tip top.

You should 100% park with us! :)

That makes you individual mate.

You won't get lost amoungst the dozen Racing Blue 182's on white 2118's ;)

Clio 1.2 16v
Cheers guys, sounds like itll be a good day then :D hows the stand normally arranged? in colour order or model?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
If you want to Marshall cs members into colour order, please let me film it.

DCi 80 DieselSport
As already suggested.....I really think model/colour order would be awesome BUT appreciate it'd be a ball-ache to sort out.....

French Car Show 11 – Meguiar’s Top 25 Appeal/Update & Free Stuff

STATEMENT FROM FCS

We have been overwhelmed by the passion shown for the French Car Show. We are amazed at the strength of feeling here. As a result we have made the decision to cancel GCS. Please tell all your friends that FCS remains French! We will always listen to your views.

Meguiar’s Top 25 Appeal, free dodgems & free track passenger rides.

Meguiar’s will again bring us the top 25 French Cars stand located in the centre of the showground near to the Flux Chill Zone between the trade village and club section. Each entrant will get a complimentary Meguiar’s Gift Pack and their car will be judged to see who takes the 2011 crown. 2010 saw Darren Williams standard Clio Williams taking the crown so we encourage entries for standard to modified.

Categories;

Car make: Citroen, Peugeot or Renault
Category: Standard, Performance Modified, Styling Modified, Styling and Performance Modified

We only accept entries online at http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/Meguiars11.shtml

Show Updates:
Confirmed FREE dodgems for serious run, live action with drift displays from Japspeed featuring Shane Lynch, FREE Renaultsport passenger rides and freebies from Autoglym and Voltz Shots. Confirmed Trade – Big names including K-Tec, Pug1off, Renault, Citroen (DS3R) and more to be added.

** Cliosport are also celebrating ten years with a PARADE LAP on Europe’s fastest circuit and complimentary commemorative photo of them on the track from Performance French Cars Magazine **

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/?tid=1853356248195&sk=messages#!/group.php?gid=43218225667

Tickets online at
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/Tickets11.shtml

Regards
Neil & Jillian
clubs@frenchcarshow.co.uk
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

White Sti Hatch
Meg's top 25 need to be renamed ! its got nothing to do with whos got the cleanest/tidiest car its to do with how much money you've spent on lambo doors n stereos ?!

Meg's top 25 need to be renamed ! its got nothing to do with whos got the cleanest/tidiest car its to do with how much money you've spent on lambo doors n stereos ?!
Hi BioHzrd

This is infact untrue, we open meguiars equally to classic, standard, performance and modified. Last year a completely standard Williams Clio won French Car Show Car of the year 2010.

To be honest though we cannot appeal enough for standard cars to take part. The modified cars tend to grab your attention more and I agree 2-3 years ago thats all that really did take part.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/Meguiars11.shtml

Thanks
Mark